Chapter 1

SIDENOTE: If you don't like, or agree with Destiel then just go. dont read if you don't like, okay? k.

When Dean called for Castiel he took a regular prayer and twisted it to the appropriate situation; He thought it was fairly funny but when sam didn’t laugh he put on a straight face, amusement gone. Cas appeared and Sam was mad at him for appearing the second Dean called but ignoring him for months, 12 to be exact. 

Deep down this amused Dean; knowing that he literally had a angel on his shoulder, haha. He looked up at him standing there, his bright blue eyes were striking. There was a passing feeling that made Dean want to run his hands through his black hair.

When Castiel admitted to a profound bond between the two of them, Dean was filled with joy, but he couldn’t admit that to himself so he pushed it back and badgered Cas about not answering sam, even though he felt bad for the angel, about the ‘civil war’ he was currently tangled in.

-later-

It was nighttime by now and Dean was tired from a days work so he was just laying on his back on the old motel bed, Sam was on a beer run. the silence was comforting and Dean savored the alone time, which he rarely gets. 

after a couple minutes of bliss, it was interrupted by the sound of a breeze or a turning page. 

Dean opened his eyes to see Cas standing in the room with him.

he groaned.

“Look. Cas, man. You’re my friend, and all, but i need time alone sometimes.”

Castiel knew this, but something in him didn’t want to leave; he needed to talk to someone about the depression that was slowly growing. The more decisions he made, which he was sure he’d regret later on. It made him sick lying to the two Winchester brothers about a certain demon and a certain deal he’d made.

Never less, he wanted to know Dean still cared. 

There was more silence so the hunter broke it, noticing the pained look on Cas’ face. 

“whats wrong?” Dean sat up so he could look at the angel, but when there eyes met, a shiver ran up Deans spine.

he felt, things. things he was confused and scared about.

At the very second, Castiel was feeling the exact same thing, but neither of them knew. 

scared, Cas fled. a flap of wings, and all that was left was Dean.