Chapter 3

When Dean really thought about all of it, he came to conclusion that Castiel was being ridiculous, and so was he. There was obviously nothing to talk about, right?

He wasen't ignoring Cas, he was just concentrating on hunting. Theres always an explanation. He was just thinking about him because he has been around more lately.

You see, Dean needed these "explanations" to hide his true feelings that both him and the angel had towards eachother. It was a new feeling, a whole new experience and maybe thats what scared them the most.

It was just the little things at first, the cute puppy dog face Castiel makes when hes confused. or maybe it was the way he was always so close.

Whatever started these new feelings they finally surfaced when Castiel admitted to the profound bond. The more Dean started to realize that, the harder it was to be away from him, mind and body.

On the other hand, when Castiel had admitted it out loud it wasn't a realization, it was a huge weight lifted off his shoulders. The angel had thought about Dean a lot. Ever since he laid his hands on his soul, the righteous man.

That night earlier when they looked into eachothers eyes, what made it awkward was the sudden relization that they both felt the same way yet, no one could say anything.

Thats why Dean is sitting in an empty motel room on the edge of the bed, waiting for Cas. Also why Castiel is giving Dean a moment to think or relax before he pops up. thank god he did, becuase Dean was freaking out. He was scared, and nervous. and oh my god he was annoyed with himself for being scared and nervous. like he was in highschool again. at the thought of that he facepalmed.

The wait is what made Dean crazy. He wasen't the type of man who sat around being scared; so he buried his emotios and told Cas he was alone and ready to talk.

Castiel was already there, all he had to do was make himself visable to the human vision. it seemed like when he appeared in the room that there was a small glimmer in the hunters eyes, but it went away after a short second, and Dean cleared his throat, just wanting to get this over with, so the silence would stop.

Dean got up from the edge of the bed so him and Castiel would be face to face, for easier communication.

"so." Dean said hoping Cas knew what he wanted to say, becuase he had no idea what to say.

Castiel started to say something when suddenly, Dean let his guard down. it was those damn eyes, those blue eyes. He didn't care about anything anymore.

Dean pulled Castiel closer to him by his tie and pressed his lips against cas'

bam. Deans mind went blank, like someone had wiped it clean, no thoughts, just everything focusing of him, and Cas, kissing him. There was a moment of peace in Deans heart, and it seemed like for the first time in a long time he relaxed.

Then something happened that took the hunter by suprise

Castiel pulled away, almost forcefully.

"no. i- i cant." he muttered before dissapearing. Leaving Dean feeling lost and alone.