2

Julia Peckett

"Julia come downstairs please." My mom yells from the bottom of the stairs. Of course, when I get all comfy in my bed she calls me.

I groan before getting up walking slow as possible waiting for her to say never mind,but she didn't so I went down the stairs into the living room.

"Julia I'm going on a business trip for a week." My mom says

"Yes," I yelled. "When is dad going to pick me up from this hell whole."

"Julia language."She snaps.

"Sorry," I look down at my feet. Even know I love my mom I just like my dad more . After all, she is the one that cheated on my dad with Sean.

"You not going to you fathers house." I instantly look up at her. "Your father had to go to Florida. Last night the navy called him so now he is in Florida for the next eight months."

I started to cry. I don't cry a lot but when my dad has to leave because if his job. It breaks my heart.

"So" I pull myself together and sit up straight. "So where am I going? Am I coming with you?"

" no, you have school. You are staying her with Sean."

I get up. "Wow, mom how low can you go. You're making me stay here with that mother fuck." I rage my face turn bright red.

"Julia language. Yes, you are staying here with Sean. You might like it but you have school and it's too late for you to change school. You end school in six months so it wouldn't make sense to change now." She said. She then sat down and started crying. "Julia I'm trying my best here. So just give me a break."

I got up and yelled at her." If you were trying you would have never cheated on dad and you would have saved your marriage. So don't give me that bull shit."

I ran upstairs screaming into my pillow like some mental person.

I don't think my mom knows how much I hate her boyfriends, especially Sean. He's the one that broke up with my parents then ran away when she divorce my dad for him just to come back months later.

Now I have to spend ten days with him