22

Julia Peckett

Taylor and I were currently in the mall buying new clothes for the baby. Everyone was okay relax just your average day at the mall until shit hit the fan.

Sean thought it was a great idea to come up to us and shit. Now he and Taylor made a fight club in the middle of the mall.

Lucky two guys happened to pass by and help me break the two idiots off each other.

"Thank you. I'm sorry if this ruined your day." I say shaking one of the guy's hand. The other was checking Sean I guess.

He chuckles." I think it made it better actually. A dad and son fighting that's some good shit."

"I'm not his son," Taylor says walking up from behind him.

"Oh. Well, you two stay safe. We need more guys like you." He says patting Taylor's back.

After that whole incident, I practically dragged Taylor out of there. While I was doing it I totally forgot about the bags I dropped. At this point, I was too embarrassed to even go back and get them.

---

"So how long are you going to stay mad at me," Taylor says looking me.

I quickly look at him before looking back on the road." Right now. Maybe for a week."

"Come on Jewels."

"What do you expect from me. To be all happy that you just beat the shit out of my stepdad."

"I mean yeah. He tried to hit on you while I was right there."

"So what every person that hits on me your just going to break their jaws."

"No. But Sean is different you two have history."

"And you have history with other girls. You don't see me starting a war."

"Listen, babe, I'm sorry. I just.......I just don't want to loose you."

"Taylor your not going to loose me. I'm here for the long run."

"So I'm guessing your not mad anymore."

"Well, you make it hard to stay mad at forever."