3

Julia Peckett

I hear my mom and Sean walking down the stairs. It's around twelve thirty. I get up and rushed downstairs. So I can at least say sorry for my actions.

"I'm sorry mom please don't go. I'm sorry for yelling and being a spoiled brat. Just please don't leave." I say with tears filling up my eyes.

She smiles and hugs me back tight. "I know the past couple of years have been rough on you. I know that." She strokes my hair trying to calm me down.

"I wish I could stay Julia, but work is work. Besides, I'm only gone for ten days. That can't be that bad can it?"

I let go of her and whipping my tears. "Ten days?" I take a breath "Ten days can't be that bad." I say with a small smile.

Sean walks in. "I hope I'm not barging anything, but we got to go."

I say goodbye to my mom as she follows Sean out the door. I was still tired so I went back upstairs.

---

I woke up to the doorbell bouncing off the walls. As I was coming out of my room I bumped into Sean. Making me loose my balance falling on top of him. I quickly scram getting off of him. Not wanting to make this any more awkward then it has to be

"Sorry," I whispered getting up.

"Better than you falling on your face right." He says out with a chuckle.

Way better than falling on my face. I thought.

Sean orders us pizza since he is a terrible cook. I was going to go in my room and eat alone but I decided maybe I should stay and give him a chance. Which I guess shocked him when I followed him to the dining room.