Chapter 46 Heartbroken

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up in my bed. "How did I get here? I thought I was in the Plaza?" I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I see Zoey cooking. And the boys sitting at the table eating breakfast. Zoey turned and saw me. "Oh Aphmau you're awake." "Yeah... what happened? I thought I was in the Plaza?" "You were.... but..." "But?" "Well.... Garroth and you were in the Plaza and well... someone... attacked you. And knocked you out..." I looked at her in shock. 

"I guess you didn't notice the injury on your chest did you?" "Huh?" I looked at my chest and saw it bandaged. "So... after you were attacked and injured well.... we had to get you quickly here since you were losing lots of blood." My chest started hurting. I looked at the bandage and it was becoming red. I fell on the ground. Breathing fiercely. "Malachi, Levin, Watch your mom I have to go find Garroth, Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan." They nodded and came to my side.

I saw Malachi crying. And Levin confused. "Why big brother crying?" I couldn't answer. I could barely breathe. "Momma?" I smiled a little. Trying to say to him that I will be alright. My chest had so much pain. It felt like I was being stabbed by a sword again. Then everything went black

(I'M SO EVIL!!! XD JK SHE ISN'T DEAD)

Zoey's P.O.V

I told Lucinda, and Kawaii~Chan what had happened. BUT NO GARROTH IN SIGHT!!! I groaned, "GARROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Yeah?" I look behind me to see him. "WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU!" I stopped. And started dragging him to Aphmau's house. (XD ZOEY!! LOL!!!) I had no time to explain to him. 

Once we got to Aphmau's house we entered in. We went upstairs into Aphmau's room. I looked in shock at Aphmau, "WHAT HAPPENED!?" Lucinda was the first to talk, "We found her on the ground... but.... She was lifeless..." "Kawaii~Chan thinks.... that Aphmau is gone now..." Garroth left the room. We started mourning. But Garroth was heartbroken the most...

(PLEASE DON'T KILL MEH!!! SHE ISN'T DEAD!!!! Why would I do that like :P But really, WHY WOULD I MAKE HER DIE!!?? I wouldn't wanna do that. But I am an author and gotta put this in suspense!! AND 9K VIEWS ALREADY WOW!!!! THX PEEPS!!! :D )