Why?

Fernando sat with Sara as he has been for the past couple of hours , he lost track of the time .

Throughout the laughing and conversing they did , they didn't have time to check what time it was!

It was round about 5pm and even Sara wondered why the girls hadn't yet arrived as they left about 3ish.

Fernando's eyes were dragged to the window where a ray of light entered and shine brightly on the blonde .

He smiled as she sat deciding what TV show to watch , flicking through the channels even though she didn't understand it - she was optimistic .

Her eyes shined and reflected , the light highlighted her cheekbones .

Sara glanced at him weirdly as she noticed his staring , he did it quite a few times and she wondered if she had something on her face.

Fernando just burst out laughing as he then stretched out his legs on top of her as a joke , which made her giggle.

" I hate you."

She said before going on her phone and clicking on the various social media's - which Fernando had already asked her details of each one , which she was reluctant to give at first - on Instagram she scrolled by Munir's latest post of the boys on the bus.

Fernando felt his heart race slightly , she wasn't taking interest in Munir , was she ?

His heart ached at the thought of it being Munir . MUNIR .

" So Munir and you?"

He generally asked as he pretended that he wasn't watching what she was doing two minutes ago.

" Uh huh what about him? And wait what . Me and him?"

She asked extremely confused as she put down her phone and shifted so her body faced him with his legs on top of her.

Fernando then turned to look at her ; leaning on his arm which shaped like an 'L' towards him .

They were quite close at this point not as close as the cliche stories would normally have it , but close enough to spark a moment .

His eyebrows furrowed , was Munir lying about her wanting to meet up with him?

" He said you and him were going to meet up? For Y'know ."

He asked hoping for her to turn around and say no!

Do I really want the answer to this ... Do I ?

Sara held a confused face as she leaned her head on her hand whilst her arm was firm at the top of the sofa creating the same 'L' shape.

Before smiling largely .

God , is she going to tell me the details?

Fernando cried to himself ; panicking inside , not knowing what on earth to do .

" No! Not me . It's the lady at the receptionist downstairs , I was going to set them up on a date . I showed Munir her picture , my brother has travelled here before and is alright friends with her , I knew she was his type!"

Sara explained making Fernando nod calmly and civilised on the outside yet screaming and partying on the inside .

" She has got a boyfriend but to be honest , it's a hardly a relationship , I know that's really mean to say but they'll be breaking up soon! She's really not as bad as she comes across , she just doesn't think before doing which is understandable ."

Sara babbled on but it was okay because Fernando took everything in aswell as her gorgeous features and how nice she was by not disgracing the receptionist even if you as readers did . ( A/N - don't lie .)

-----

" Where is he? And why did he go to apologise ."

Gerard practically interrogated Munir as he held the younger Spaniard by the shoulder , since the boys pulled him off his neck.

Gerard had been slightly more than miffed that Fernando would apologise to them.

How dare he?

He dishonoured the friendship , he and Gerard actually had . It wasn't hard to be a friend but you can't trust anybody these days .

It's always the closest who hurt you the most .

" Amigo leave him ."

Cesc said for eighth time ; he knew it wasn't working but he didn't know what else to do . Fernando had felt bad and Cesc couldn't blame him , Gerard was out-of-order .

Cesc told Sergio what happened whilst he was "busy" and even he was shocked but when Gerard had been hurt this was the mood he was going to take .

Gerard growled under his breath before getting up and storming out the room , he didn't understand why no one didn't feel his pain.

Why no one even tried to feel his pain , all he needed right now was a rock , someone who would be there for him.

------------

10 minutes later the door swung open and in came the rest of the girls . Who had loads of shopping bags in each hand , as they came in they looked wearily at the footballer , his legs and Sara.

Maxi came towards the sofa making Fernando get up quickly .

" Don't , your scaring him."

Sara said before shaking her head in attempt to let him know it's okay .

" What is he doing here ?"

Maxi asked with slight anger that Sara hadn't even told them that a stuck-up footballer was in their apartment .

Sara got up and sat next to Fernando to calm his nerves , she just knew that Maxi was overprotective .

" He came to apologise for Gerard's behaviour , I accepted his apologies and now we are best gals."

Sara said before winking at Maxi who weirdly began to laugh .

" What?"

She said with a smile as if it was a joke being played , even Layla was confused about the footballer . However , Naya wasn't stupid , she could see what the rest couldn't , Yet anyway.

Fernando smiled but he was sort of planning his uhm funeral at this moment and precise time due to the uncertainty of how the girls were going to take this.

" Okay."

Layla said making Maxi and Naya nod in unison ; this was a surprise and they really didn't know what to say to it .

Other than

" Thank you for being a man and apologising ."

Maxi said , Fernando just nodded quickly and smiled .

Sara then smiled at him , containing her laughter in , he was so scared right now .

" Why are you laughing ?"

Fernando said as he got close to her face , centimetres apart from each other .

Sara then began laughing louder , as Fernando waited for answer pretending to flick his hair back.

Maxi turned on her heel to the other two with a raised eyebrow , and her thumb pointing at them but behind the sofa .

Layla shrugged with a blank expression , this was a such a surprise they didn't know how to take it .

The two girls looked for Naya's reaction ; she eyebrow pointed at Fernando , and then mouthed

' I think he likes her '

To the girls . Who then watched the two and seeing it differently thanks to Naya's suggestion .

Maxi turned back and mouthed -

" Her boyfriend though?"

Before getting concerned looks from the girls , who honestly had no idea what was this was because it clearly seemed to be more than friends for at least for now one of them.

:D