So you?

2 Weeks later*

The boys were trained hard for their upcoming game . They had a few weeks left in France , but the game was in less than 2 weeks .

Gerard had apologised to Marc about the selfie stick business which was fine since they made up .

None of them had been taking their women's calls .

----

The girls walked into the stadium of where the team had been practicing . They didn't really want to come as they weren't that bothered about it.

Bother had been created last time and it was slightly embarrassing coming back in . However , the coach insisted  that they come and even given them different footballers to meet.

Maxi got Iker   , Layla got Marc , Naya got Iniesta and Sara chose Munir.

" Mmm can't wait to see Mr.Casillas, if only he was single !"

Maxi gushed at the thought of him ; he was a genuine beauty .

Layla rolled her eyes quite excited to see the Marc Bartra , he was so adorable .

Naya had the legend Iniesta! She couldn't wait to ask him questions and to be in the presence of him.

Sara was happy about Munir ( ik he's in the U21 but whatever ) he had such style and she was excited .

They walked out into the stadium as they sat on the bench watching them play .

" Oh my gosh! They're actually in front of us !"

Naya squealed as she kept her eyes on every ball being kicked around .

" Ahhhh! There he is ! Oh my god ! "

Maxi squealed as she pointed at Iker , she knew if he came any closer she'd faint .

Sara took photos on her phone ; wanting to capture every moment . She noticed 4 men through her camera staring up at them.

Why is Ramos , Pique , Fabregras and Fernando staring at us? .... I'm wearing clothes right?

She quickly looked down to make sure she was clothed , when she realised she was wearing shorts , she sighed with relief .

" Guys . Don't freak out but four Spanish beauties are staring at us."

She said pretending to look away and focusing on the football . As she grabbed the girls attention , they all one by one looked over to see them stare back.

" we're wearing clothes right ?"

Naya asked before all four checked each other too make sure they we're clothed.

" Uh huh ."

--------

" That's them . "

Gerard pointed out at the four ; even though they seemed pretty and lovely , he still wouldn't forgive them in a hurry.

" Apparently they've got new footballers to meet because they don't want to bother us this time ."

Fernando said , he couldn't believe when he found out that after everything they went through 2 weeks ago that they were told to forget about it .

" seriously ?"

Sergio asked in disbelief ; he didn't like the shade which had been thrown at them .

" I think we should bump in to them ."

Cesc said as he began keep ups , doing inverted commas with the word bump.