-54- SNSD HYOYEON FACTS

Facts:

1. Very familiar with her younger brother.

2. Hyoyeon is the most tomboyish member.

3. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon have in common, namely more sociable with men than women.

4. Undergo training for 6 years and 1 month.

5. She was among members who are very humorous.

6. Hyoyeon has a hobby of chatting on the phone.

7. She is the best member in the field of sports.

8. When she first entered BC, Hyoyeon considers that Yuri is her rival because Yuri won the dance competitions, but in the long run, he regards that Yuri is her challengers because she has been more popular than Hyoyeon..

9. Although SNSD's Taeyeon is the leader but Hyoyeon is the mother of SNSD.

10. Hyoyeon really like to wash her own shirt, hence she called "Laundry Girl"

11. Jessica is a former roommate of Hyoyeon. But now the maknae Seohyun is her new roommate.

12. Due to her ability of dancing, fans dubbed her "The Dancing Queen"

13. Hyoyeon also the most great chef among the member of SNSD, Seohyun and Sooyoung are often asked for some food to her.

14. In the ‘Thanks to’ note of 2PM Junsu, ask Hyoyeon to make again some food for him.

15. In addition Hyoyeon also the most diligent member to clean up the living room and her private room at the dorm.

16. Hyoyeon close friends besides SNSD’s members are Nicole KARA, Jaebum and Junsu 2pm.

17. When trainee time, Hyoyeon is not familiar with other SNSD members. Because she entered the boys dance class, not girls dance class.

18. Following SM entertainment casting system in 2005.

19. Pursue all sorts of dance ranging from waving, popping, locking, and animation in a special school hip hop dance.

20. Studying Mandarin in Beijing, China for a year.

21. Before joining the SNSD, Hyoyeon could be a dancer for the BOA.

22. Hyoyeon hate people who do not brush their teeth after eating.

23. Hyoyeon had attended a special school for hip hop dance.

24. Hyoyeon had fallen at the perform on stage during the song 'Run Devil Run'

25. When trainees Hyoyeon and several other students had sent to China to study Mandarin, one of the student was SuJu Siwon.

26. Hyoyeon had a younger brother named Kim Min Gyu and their faces are both very similar.

30. Hyoyeon is a former left-handed so she could use both hands equally.

31. When trainees Hyoyeon often really change her hair color to green, purple, red and blonde.

32. Hyoyeon will being in silence when she is angry. But she had been challenged Sooyoung to get fighting with her and it makes Sooyoung fear. Whereas another members was punked her due her birthday.

33. Hyoyeon is the members who has a most widely body piercing (14 at her ears and one at her mouth)

34. Members who can cook is Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Jessica and Tiffany is a member that guns are compatible with the affairs of the kitchen.