-56- SNSD SUNNY FACTS

Facts:

1. The youngest of three brothers

2. Have the same birth date with her siblings.

3. Her father is Lee Soo Yung, older brother of CEO SM Entertainment, Lee Soo Man.

4. Her father is the founder and former CEO SM Entertainment.

5. Her father had been a manager of KPOP group "sugar"

6. Sunny is the niece of Lee Soo Man, a founder of SM Entertainment.

7. Sunny had been a refugee of war [Gulf War] in Kuwait when she was a baby, so until now Sunny afraid at the sound of explosions.

8. Sunny did not go to college but she had been completed her high school.

9. Sunny said that more important now is pursuing her dream of becoming a singer is better than trying to chase two rabbits at once. According to her dream, the better thing is to pursue a first one before the other rabbits.

10. His parents were very opposed to Sunny's to become a singer, because most of his family worked in the music industry and they know how it will be difficult for her.

11. Wheesung is Sunny’s singing teacher.

12. Sunny had been a radio announcer with Sung Min (Super Junior)

13. She sang the soundtrack to the film story of wine "Finally Now"

14. She does not like to drink soy milk.

15. She likes fruit very much.

16. Sunny had been an MC at one music event with Kim Hyung Joon (SS501)

17. She sang “Park Jung Hyun - I Will write a letter to You" when she got an audition, and they sounded very similar.

18. Sunny never claimed that Taeyeon look shorter than her, because their body proportions.

19. Sunny High rabbits was 158 cm (5.2 feet) , but she reveals that her actual height is 155cm (5.1 feet)!

20. Sunny just 2cm shorter than Taeyeon and it made her become the shortest member of SNSD.

21. Fans dubbed her as a "Queen of aegyo"

22. Sunny does not like the name (Sunkyu) because she thought the name was more suitable for the older generation, she said it by laughing.

23. In 1998, Sunny following the Starlight (one of SM Academy) as a trainee for 5 years before moving to SM.

24. Sunny is a member that have a minimum trainee duration (3 months)

25. Sunny is the most cheerful member of SNSD.

26. Sunny house is adjacent to the girls' dormitories. So every time she could not sleep, she came home and slept there even she has a schedule for the next day.

27. Sunny and Taeyeon called "duo danshin".

28. Sunny and Yuri are the ones who often make mistakes choreography.

29. Luckily they both are rarely caught on camera while they make a mistake.

30. Sunny sleeping habits are mumbling, Taeyeon said that she was mumbling like an alien.

31. Sunny is a member that the fastest bathrobe among other SNSD members.

32. Sunny like shoes.

33. She is a member who is the slowest to capture choreography motion.

34. Sunny is the member who is the most often drink water.