Chapter 18

Chapter 18
"K!?" A voice called softly. She opened her eyes to see Cole in a black t shirt and black flannel pants. Covers surrounded her and her head rested on a pillow. Cole's hair was all messed up and she guessed she was in his room again.
"Come on I wanna teach you something." He whined. She sighed and stood up form the bed. She was still in her skirt, tights, and shirt. Cole handed her some cloths. She smiled, kissed him, and walked into the bathroom to change. She put on the lite ocean blue short shorts and pink crop top. She smiled as she saw how well it matched.
She opened the door to see Cole talking to Jay. He was facing away from her so she crept up behind him jabbing her fingers into his sides making him scream. Jay burst into a fit of laughter seeing his oh so tough friend scream like a girl. Cole glared at her but kissed her lips gently. Jay made gagging noises as he walked out the door still laughing.
"So what did you wanna show me!" Kaima asked.
"I wanna show you how to make your elemental dragon." He said nervously. Kiama squealed in delight. She had been waiting to learn forever. Cole laughed and grabbed her hand.
"Oh and Cole." She said. He stopped and looked at her.
"The outfit is perfectly on point." She smiled and he continued laughing a bit. Kiama wondered if one of the girls had helped him.
"I learned from the best." He stated. Once they made it out to the deck he stopped and started to explain to her. After what felt like hours of explaining she closed her eyes and concentrated forming the dragon and what it would look like in her mind. She let her magic flow through her body and to her hands. There was a flash and Kiama opened her eyes.
A white dragon stood in front of her with looked like a more flowy mane and tail than normal dragons. She didn't remember dragons having manes but come to think of it her dragon did look some what like a horse. She was lovely though. She looked at Cole who's mouth was wide open. There was one thing odd he wasn't looking at the dragon he was looking at her. She looked down and saw she was in a diffrent outfit. A white top that cut off a little above her stomach and a long white skirt with a pink ribbon around the waist. Her hair has also changed from blonde to the same pink of the ribbon.
"So apparently the dragon comes with a new outfit." Kiama muttered as she smiled to herself.
"Apparently." Cole answered back. His mouth was still open. Kiama laughed and walked over to him and kissed his lips making him close his mouth.
"I think I'll name her...um...." Kiama thought trying to figure out a good name.
"Fairy." He whispered.
"What?" She looked back at him again.
"Your a fairy and she reminds me of you so she should be called fairy." Kiama smiled and nodded. Fairy. It was perfect. Speaking of which did everyone know she was a fairy? I guess not or mayb they did she didn't care she wasn't insecure about it any more. Cole seemed to have made that disappear. She knew there was still lots of secrets that the group had but that was there choice to share that or not. She kissed Cole again as Fairy nuzzled into her back. Cole was defiantly worth everything that she had gone through every little bit and now they would train and fight side by side. In life and in the world.

A/N: okay idk yet if this will be the end of this or not but yeah hope u all like this!!! Love u all!
Ninja out💝