Ch. 1 In a Situation

(A/N)

I plan on switching out with all the band members through-out each chapter.

Emilie's P.o.V.

I scratched the top of my head and stretched my arms out, rubbing them on the rough ground. I felt my skin split open and I sat straight up, observing my surroundings. It looked to me that I was in an old decaying warehouse of some sort. The walls were crumbling and the ones that were left standing paint was chipping and was almost gone, the floor was caved in in certain areas and missing chunks here and there. The place looked like it should have been torn down years ago.

I looked around some more and found a window that I thought would show me what was outside, but it was boarded up and I could only see a little bit of pale white light. Wherever I was, no one had stepped foot here in a very long time. At least it didn't look like it.

I walked down the long, crumbling, deserted hallway to hopefully find an exit way out of the building. Walking down I passed a door and backtracked, attempting to open it, but it wouldn't budge. I backed up from the door and took off running towards the door, hoping my small figure would somehow budge the door. Of course that didn't work, so I continued down the hallway.

Every door I passed, I tried to open, and every door I tried to open, never opened. Eventually walking down the long hallway felt like it was never going to end and that I would never get out of the building. I decided that the last door that I was going to try to open would be my last. By my last I mean I would just sit there until someone or something came to find me. I didn't care.

I walked to the door on my right and jiggled the handle, it somehow opened into a hotel room, with the bed of course not useable, nor was the bathroom. However there was a window and this one was not boarded up. I ran up to the window and looked outside. I was pretty high up, so jumping was out of the question. I looked around the hotel bedroom and noticed a crack by the bed.

I walked over to the crack and observed it. It actually wasn't a crack in the wall. Instead it was a hole, which connected to the adjacent hotel room which looked to have a big hole in the floor. I shoved the bed out of the way and crawled through the hole to get into the next room. I looked around this one as well, noticing a map, what I thought was a first aid kit and a flashlight.

Someone else had written on the map to show what areas were open and what areas weren't. There was also weird drawings that looked like bugs and a human with razor sharp teeth. They were drawn on the floor below me and it was the room across from the room I had to enter next. I looked around the hotel room for something to protect myself with, afraid that something was in the room that I had to go into to get out of the hotel.

I went into the bathroom and looked in the bathtub, finding a very dull knife but would work and journeyed down the hole in the floor on the room and entering the next floor of the hotel. The door was opened for both hotel rooms, so I froze and held my breath, waiting to hear something move. When I didn't hear anything, I turned on the flashlight, which surprisingly worked and I shone it into the adjacent hotel room.

I saw what I thought was a leg twitch and turned my flashlight off instantly. There was definitely something in that room, and I didn't want to find out what it was, but I had to. I moved around to the door frame and shone the light to where whatever it was wouldn't see me. It started to move towards the light and I shut it off and took a peek at it.

What ever it was, was holding a knife and I sure as hell wasn't messing with that. I had to think up a plan and I had to think it up quickly.