Ch. 3 (Asking Alexandria) The First One Gone

Warning: there will be a lot of profanities (curse words) muttered since this is Asking Alexandria and they curse a lot, which, hey, I don't mind and I hope you don't either, but I did warn you!

Ben Bruce's P.o.V.

I had a killer headache and I could feel the cold ground underneath my skin. I sat up and observed my surroundings, noticing that the rest of the band was laying around me or already up grumbling about how bad their heads hurt. We had all gotten pretty wasted last night and that's about all I can remember. I scratched my head and got up knowing that it was a had idea due to my headache, but I didn't give a fuck. I heard Danny mutter a few curse words under his breath as he tried to get up from the ground as well and I smirked because of it.

"Shut you fucking mouth Ben. No one was asking for your damn opinion." He spits at me.

I flip him and look around some more. Wherever we were, I couldn't see much due to the fog that surrounded us. I started walking to my left, unsure of where I was going, because I couldn't see the road until I stepped down right then. I was just about to step down when I noticed the road ended and fell off into the water.

"Holy fucking shit!" I shout, since I had almost fallen in, but as I say that, I watch Sam fall and grab on to the edge of one of the sides, trying to keep himself from falling.

"Would someone please help me up!" He screams.

I reach down to help him, but he slips and falls into the water. I bite my lip and watch as nothing resurfaces flinging for life. Sam's body comes back up and he is floating face first in the water, not even attempting to surface the water.

"What the fuck. Ben? Why didn't you grab him?" James yells at me.

"He slipped before I could grab him. What the fuck did you want me to do, dive in after him? I would be dead as well!" I yell at him, and storm off to the right, trying to find some area where we could possibly get some help.

Well, I decided I wanted to kill someone, and I decided it would be Sam. Is that wrong? well hope you guys are ok with this chapter : ]