*Bonus* Chapter 1

Sam's P.o.V.- Asking Alexandria

As soon as I had woken up on the cold, hard ground of Silent Hill, I had a bad feeling. Like I had been there before. We walked around for a second until I heard Ben say, "Holy fucking shit." Of which I followed him to where he had almost fallen off of the edge, of which was apparently the end of the road. There was a long drop off into some water down below. I wasn't being careful as to where I was stepping and I slipped off. I grabbed onto the first thing I could grab, scared for my life.

"Would someone please help me up!" I yell up to them, but it was already too late.

I was falling into the water, knowing that it wasn't going to end well, because it was a pretty far drop down. As I fell, I saw a glowing light, and remember why Silent Hill had looked so similar to me. I had been here before and was given a second chance, and now I've blown it.

"Welcome back, Sam. Now, I know that you have been doing a lot better lately, and that this was just a little slip up, so I'm going to give you one last chance, but if I see that you are back here again, you won't be given another chance, because where would that get us in life? Good luck, and actually try to do good this time." The voice inside my head says.

"Thank you!" I yell out, as I'm transported back into my body, yet again, waking up from yet another coma, again.

You see, I had been goofing off back in the past before I knew any of the lads, and I had been taken to Silent Hill to fix where I was going in life. After my first experience at Silent Hill, I promised to take better care of myself and look out for others. Lately though, all I've thought about is myself, and I've been slipping back into my old habits. Drinking, smoking, and doing stupid shit that I should be getting arrested for, but instead I get sent to Silent Hill, to fix myself of my bad ways.

I looked around, seeing that I was still in the tour bus, surrounded by the guys' unconscience bodies, still trapped inside of Silent Hill. I need to call 999, and get an ambulance out here, quickly. And that was just what I was going to do.

Yes, hello. Please yell at me and motivate me to keep this story up because I actually have a few ideas pending in my brain, but I haven't been able to write them down on paper. I'm going to try my best to continue this story, but it's probably going to be bleh for a little while. I am honestly sorry and I hope that you can forgive me.