Chapter One - Moving to Seoul

Chapter One! Hope you guys like it, going to try and upload them all as quick as I can :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With my step dad gone, I call my best friend – Taylor. “Hey. Hows it going sister!” She calls through the phone. I reply, “hey come over here – quick.” Confused, she replies, “O.K, I'll be there soon.” And with that she hangs up.

I flop down on the sofa and sigh. My name is Samantha Douglas, but everybody calls me Sam. I'm 19 and live in London. My Dad died up when I was young and my mum got married to another guy. She knows he beats me, but she doesn't care. She lets him do it.

Today is the day I've finally raised up enough money for me and Taylor to move to Seoul, Korea. A knock at the door lets me know Taylor has arrived and with a sigh of relief I get up and open it.

I've never told anybody about my step dad. I don't intend on doing it either. We walk through to the sitting room and I check the time. It's 7:45 PM. That means it's half an hour till he gets back.

I drag Taylor over to the computer and flip the lid open, showing her the airline options. Truth is, I already packed my stuff, hoping she'd say yes. “What is this?” She asks, studying the screen. I point to the part where it says 'flight to Korea' it's for a hour, so Taylor has time to pack...if she agrees.

Taylor pauses for quite along time before answering, “wow...Yes! YEAH!” I laugh along with her.

“Well, go to your house and pack your stuff quickly. I'll look for a dorm there and book a taxi...so hurry!” I yell as she scrambles to get her back and race out the door. Laughing, I sit down and go onto google.

After typing in 'Seoul Korea dorm room' a list comes up and without checking who's in I click agree. I can't be bothered to check. I need to get stuff ready.

A few minutes later, Taylor comes bursting through the door. “Hey, is the taxi coming?” Taylor asks. I nod my head. “Yeah.” I reply.

The car horn from the taxi beeps from outside and me and Taylor rush out and dump our bags in the back before hopping inside. I sit in the front and Taylor sits in the back.

“To the airport?” The driver asks. I nod my head and we head to the airport.

He turns on the radio and Super Junior Sexy, free and single comes on. Me and Taylor exchange happy glances and we start singing the song. The driver sings parts too, but only in mumbles. “You like K-pop too?” I ask him, he turns to me for a split second and saying, “yeah, this is my last trip before I'm on a plane to Seoul in Korea.”

“No way! Me and my friend Taylor are headed there too.” I say. He smiles before turning back to the road. “What's your name?” I ask him, Taylor pushing her head between the two seats to hear the answer too. “Lee.” He says. I immediately think of Lee Sungmin from Super Junior – mine and Taylor's favorite K-pop band.

Taylor loves Sungmin the best. Along with Henry Lau, Kangin and Eunhyuk. My favorite is Ryeowook. Along with Kyuhyun, Yesung, Zhou Mi and Donghae.

We all arrive at the airport and me, Lee and Taylor get on to our aeroplane. Me and Lee have seats next to each other behind Taylor and some old lady. Taylor goes to sit in her seat when the woman says, “what are you doing?”

Taylor replies, “this is my seat.” The woman then replies with, “oh you wanna fight about dat!” Before dragging Taylor into the seats and then get into a fight. Me and Lee exchange sighs before talking to each other.

We can hear Taylor and the lady fighting in the seats in front of us but we still talk. We exchange phone numbers and he puts him in my phone as: 'Lee! <3' I put me in his phone as : 'Sam!!!'.