Chapter 11 - Sightseeing in London

“Sam.” Somebody whispers to me. I'm guessing it's Taylor because it's a girls voice. “What?” I whisper back, opening my eyes. “Get up. I have a good idea.” Taylor says, running into the kitchen.

I look over at Ryeowook, he's fast asleep, facing away from me. After yawning and stretching my arms, I drag myself out of bed and into the kitchen. “What?” I ask Taylor, slumping at the kitchen table sleepily.

Taylor places something on the table, when I look up a devilish smile appears on my face. When I look up, Taylor has the same smile on her face too.

In front of me are 6 cans of colour hair spray. 4 are a bright neon pink and 2 are a neon green. “Where did you get these?” I ask Taylor, picking up a can of the neon pink.

“I woke up super early and the only shop that was open was the corner shop. When I saw these, I couldn't resist.” Taylor says, picking up a pink can also. “Well, let's change their hair colour then.” I say, reading the label to see when it wares off.

“It wares off in two days as well!” I laugh, trying my best not to burst out in a outrageous, loud laugh that would wake the boys.

“Come on then, lets do this.” Taylor says, scooping all of the cans into her arms and walking into the bedroom, me following. I kneel beside Ryeowook, picking up clumps of his gorgeous dark brown hair, and spraying it neon pink. I've never had to die mine or anybody's hair and I make a mess of it. Some clumps are darker pink then the others due to me spraying it for too long and some are barely pink while others are in the middle and all right. Taylor does the same to Sungmin, making sure to cover all of his head in pink.

When we're finished with the pink, we get the green spray and spray bright green highlights in their hair. When we're done, we stand up and stand between the beds, looking between Ryeowook and Sungmin.

Then, we look at each other and burst out laughing. “Hide the cans.” I say to her when we're finished laughing. She stuffs them in the bin before returning to me. “Want some breakfast?” Taylor asks, looking at me.

“Yeah, I'm hungry.” I reply, following her into the kitchen. “When are you not?” She asks, reaching into the fridge and pulling out some yoghurts. After retrieving two spoons from the drawer, she returns to the table.

“I can't wait to see their reaction.” I say, beginning to laugh. “We should stop talking about it.” Taylor says, taking a massive spoonful of her yoghurt. “Why? And what time is it?” I ask, curious as to see when we are planning to head out.

“It's 8:00,and because if they walk in unexpectedly.” Taylor said. Then she stops eating her food saying, “it's going to be like one of those films isn't it. Their right behind me, aren't they?” She asks.

I burst out laughing as she pulls this nervous face that looks absaloutely hilarious. “What?” She asks, a big grin spreading on her face. “Your face looked epic.” I answer, about to burst out laughing again. I try not too, but I can't help it. My loud laugh erupts from my mouth.

I have loads of different laughs. I have my quiet laugh. My giggly laugh. My funny laughs like my goat laugh that sounds like a goat on energy juice. My evil laugh. My dodgy evil laugh. My old lady laugh and this really loud and outrageous laugh. It's this laugh that people 900 miles away can hear. It's that loud.

“Why are you laughing so loud?” A sleepy Ryeowook asks me. “Sorry.” I reply, stepping up and hugging him.

“It's O.K.” He replies, hugging me back, tighter. Pulling apart, I tell him this: “you might want to go to the bathroom, you have a little something on your face, right there.”