Chapter 11

1 year later…

It’s amazing what can happen in a year.

Kendall and I worked out everything.

Logan and I are still best friends.

James, Carlos and their girlfriends are still going strong.

Big Time Rush released a new album and they’re number one on the charts.

My phone started to ring as I pulled up to Kendall’s place. It was Logan.  Before I got of the car I answered.

“Hey what’s up?!”

“Nothing much! Want to go to the mall I need some stuff for tour?”

“Tour?” I’m a little confused what tour?

“We leave in 2 days. Didn’t Kendall tell you?”

“Well… no!” I was in complete shock they were going on tour and he didn’t even talk to me about it “For how long are you guys going to be gone?” I asked him nervously

“4 months or so. Listen Alice you should go and talk to him.” He said softly

“Oh… yeah um… I’ll talk to you later I guess!” I hung up the phone and made my way to Kendall’s door.

I knocked on the door and he quickly answered.

“Baby what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I touched my cheek and it was wet with my tears. I didn’t notice I was crying till now. I didn’t answer him and he pulled me in for a hug.

“Kendall… why didn’t you tell me you were going on tour for 4 months?” I looked up at him and he wiped my tears away.

“I’m sorry I… it’s just that we were doing so well this year and I didn’t want to worry you and… and… I should have told you!” he looked down

Kendall and I spent the last 2 days he had in LA together. He stayed with me at my place the whole time. We watched old comedies, he took me out to dinner, we fooled around, he even made breakfast today, but sadly he was leaving in a couple of hours.

After breakfast we sat in the living room. Neither of us said a word. We just sat there in each other’s arms enjoying the company and the time we still had together.

A few hours later we heard a loud honk coming from outside followed by a knock at my door.

“The guys are here!” He said in a sad tone

I helped him with his bags and said good bye to him and the guys.

All the guys went inside the bus except Kendall. He walked up to me and gave me one of his bear hugs. He grabbed my face and gave me a passionate kiss. As we parted he pulled out a candy wrapped in a blue foil and placed it in my hand.

“Before I go I wanted to ask you something, but before you have to open the wrapper”

As I was opening it I gasped at the content of the wrapper.

There was no candy inside it.

In it was a beautiful diamond ring.

“Kendall?” I widened my eyes at him “Wha-what is this?”

“Marry me?” he pressed his forehead to mine and kissed my nose “I love you Alice Rose, please do me the honor of being by my side forever!”

“OFCOURSE I WILL! I love you Kendall Schmidt!” He took the ring from my hand and placed on my finger. I grapped his face in my hands and pulled him in for a kiss.

“Come on lover boy we need to go!” the guys hollered at him from the bus’ door.

He climbed inside the bus and I waved them goodbye till they were out of my sight.

He just asked me to marry him!

He really had proven his love to me this year. All he did in the past, the flirting with other girls, the late nights out, the texts from other women, all was now forgotten. I guess men really can change. 

A/N: Don't think this is over! Only one more chapter to go!

comment and/or vote please :) hope you like it

get ready for the big ending!