Chapter 7

After me and the boys exchanged numbers Kendall and I went to my place again. It was still early when we got home.

“Today was fun!” He sighed as he sat in my couch

“Yeah the guys are a blast!” I sat close to him

He turned the TV on and started to channel surf. My mind was drifting off to what had happened this morning. The way his lips felt against my skin. I replayed the scene over and over in my head and soon I felt the muscles inside my belly clench in an oh so delicious way making me groan and tilt my head back. I want this man. Kendall took notice and pulled me close to him.

“Something wrong baby?” he whispered seductively against my neck making his way to me ear.

“Mmmh” I moaned at the sudden contact of his lips on me “I think we have a bit of unfinished business Mr. Schmidt” My hand landed on the inside of his thigh rubbing in small circles, slowly getting to its goal. He didn’t let me touch him, he grabbed my hands and pinned me to the couch.

“I believe you’re right Miss Rose” with those words said he crashed his lips to mine.

His lips made their way down my neck nipping all the way to my collar bone, where he decided to leave a love bite. The friction our bodies were making made my dress hitch up. His hands traveled to my belly caressing it softly, then the landed on my behind giving it a tight squeeze making me part gasp and part from our hungry kiss. As he reconnected his lips to mine his tongue stroked my bottom lip wanting for entrance, which I gladly granted it access.

I was so concentrated at the way our tongues battled and the feeling of it all that I didn’t notice Kendall’s hand pulling aside my panties.

“KENDALL!” I screamed as I felt him flick my clit. He groaned at my reaction. I released my hands from his grip and tangled them in his hair.

He parted from the kiss once more and stood up.

“Stand up!” He commanded and I did as he said.

He removed the rest of my clothing and kissed down my body taking my nipples in his mouth and sucking on them one by one.

He gently sat me on the couch kneeling in between my legs. His hands skimmed up my thighs spreading my legs as he gave me a sweet peck on the lips.

He circled his tongue over my navel making my blood pressure spike up. He trailed his nose over the length of my slit taking in my scent.

“Your smell is intoxicating Alive now let’s see how you taste!” He gave my sex one long lick “So fucking sweet!” he continued to run his tongue over my entrance stopping to circle my clit making me lose control.

I felt my climax nearing itself and I stopped him.

“No way I’m coming before you!” I said breathing heavily and he smirked sexily at me

I stood up from the couch, grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom.

I pushed him on the bed and straddled his lap. I kissed him deeply and I felt his erection growing strong inside his pants.

Soon all his clothes had disappeared and he was now on top of me. I bit my lip at the sight of him. He was better than I imagined.

He positioned his tip at my entrance stroking my sex with it. I didn’t know how much more teasing I could handle.

“Kendall I need yo-“ I finished my sentence with a loud moan as he entered me by surprise.

My moans grew louder as he continued to move inside me. He picked up his pace making us both get closer to our release.

“FUCK KENDALL!” I said as he hit the sweet spot inside me

“That’s right baby let the neighbors hear who you belong too”

His words were my undoing sending me to pure bliss spilling my juices over him. He helped me milk my orgasm moving in and out of me making him reach his as my name escaped his lips in pure pleasure.

Both of us were now a sweaty mess. The only thing you could hear in the room was our heavy breathing. Once out breaths calmed down he pulled out of me and laid beside me, pulling the covers over us both.

“Alice I know we’ve only known each other for a couple of months, but I feel like I’ve known you forever” He kissed the top of my head and looked deep into my eyes “I love you!”

“I love you too!” I said as a smile spread across my face. I laid on his chest and sleep soon overcame us both.

A/N: I don't know if it was that good so pleade let me know !!! I would love some feedback :)