My Mistake

About three drinks into it I started to feel dizzy and and knew I was getting drink and I could tell he was to by the way he was starring at me. Finally breaking his train of thoughts I asked did he was to go up stairs. Ben didn't even respond he just picked me up and started walking up the stairs. Dam this nigger strong and sexy its about to go down. Soon ass we get into the room he lays me on my back and got on top of me kissing my neck sucking slowly. yumm that turned me on so bad I just wanted him inside of me fucking me so hard. So I grab his face and whisper into his ear."Baby I want you Now!!" He started take off his shirt then unbuckle his pants. I didn't want to waste anytime I wanted to get straight to the point so I strip down to my bra and panties. Ben starts placing kisses between my legs as he slides my black lace panties off of me. Then he began sucking on my cult causing a low moan to escape. Once I started close to cumming he stuck three fingers inside of my pumping real fast. I started to moan even louder looking him straight in the eyes letting him know I'm about to cum. Once I came Ben dried me off and I pushed him on the bed. I didn't waste anytime I got on top of him and suck his manhood in my ass rideing him backwards. I bounced slowed at first but he but graded on to my hips bouncing me up and down faster so I started to pick up speed. He then flipped me over and jammed all of his manhood on me hard af , I moaned in pleasure as he thrused harder and harder inside of me causing me to cum at least two times before he cummed inside of me. Only thing I felt was Ben's hands around me as I drifted off into sleep.

I woke up kind of lost trying to remember what the fuck happened last night and whose arms was around me. I turn around to see this fine ass nigger smiling at me and saying he's Ben from last night. He also told me we got fucked up and had drunk sex. I gave him a confused face and then smiled because I remembered how good the sex was.Ben asked can he get to know me better over breakfast, I didn't want to be rude and say no because truth be told told I was ready to go home. I don't fuck niggers and stay around like I said I ain't got no love to give to these niggers. Breaking me out my thoughts Ben asked me to follow him to the kitchen I followed him to the kitchen and sat at the table. In about 30 minus Ben was placing pancakes eggs and bacon in front of me. I felt my mouth began to water like I was about to throw up, but I ignored that feeling because I really wanted some this food shid my ass was hungry.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT