Pleasure and Pain

Soon as the trick got up she started talking more shit I just ignored her because I wanted to hear what Ben had to say

Ben P.o.v

Kiesha what are you doing here I thought I asked you for my dam keys back lone time alone? She just stared at me with a blank look upon her face so I asked her what she wanted and of she ain't want shit to please leave. Finally she spoke up talking bout how she gone fuck up Money and this ain't the last time we see her. I began to get a little aggregated with this stank hoe, so I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her ass out the door. Dam this bitch came up in here messing up everything I could tell Money was mad at me by the look on her sexy ass face. If that ticked her off I wonder how she's going to feel when I tell her I might have cummed in her when we were drunk. Bringing me out my train of thoughts I just feel a punch in the back of my hand. good thing I caught myself and realized it was Money cause for a second I was about to knock this bitch out she better be lucky she cute.

Money's P.o.v

I was so mad after that bitch left I just 2 pieced Ben in the back of his head. I mean this nigger thank just because he cute he can disrespect me hell naw. After I hit his ass two good times I was no longer upset. Until this big buff ass nigger comes and tackle me on to the couch, pinning my hands above my head. I ain't gone lie I was mad but at the same time he had me kind of turned on. Next thing I know my shirt and bra was off and Ben was sucking on my left boobie. Once he did that he had me only thing I wanted him to do now was flip me over and fuck me from the back, yummy just the thought made me wet. Snapping me out of my thoughts he got off of me and told me he had something to tell me. I was could of scared of what he was going to tell me but part of me was really excited to know.

Ben P.o.v

I could tell she was kind of scared of what I about to tell her but either way it had to come out. I grabbed her hand and pulled her so that she was sitting on my lap. "Money I think I might have cummed in you the other night when we were drunk". I could tell she was shocked and both scared hell I was scared myself.

Money's P.o.v: I didn't know how to react to the news that Ben had just delivered. I mean part of me wanted to be mad at him but the other couldn't because it was my fault to. Also how could o be mad when I might have a little me on the way?. It took me awhile to respond I just sat on Ben looking in to his eyes, when finally the words can out of my mouth. "Ben I'm not mad at you of that's what you are thinking part of me is excited and the other is scared." Ben replied with "Money would like to get to know everything about you and hopefully for you to become my girlfriend". Only thing I could do at the moment was nod my head up and down and just smile.

Vote Vote Vote And Comment Please!!!!!!