Pay Back

Kyles P.o.v

After I beat Moneys ass really good I went back to meet with some bitch who paid me to do it. On my way there I keep thinking was I wrong for what I did to her?. Naw bitch should have seen it coming after she ditched me the way she lucky I didn't kill her. After pulling up to the parking lot I see the black car that the bitch who hired me drive, so I hoped in. Before anything I just wanted to know why she wanted Money hurt and why she chose me so I decided to ask why. Stormy " Kyle I chose you to beat Money's ass for me because I heard how she mistreated you and I know you wanted to pay her back anyways. "Why did I want her ass beat because she stole my man Ben when I saw her that day up in his apartments I knew I had to get rid of this hoe." Kyle " enough of the sad story bitch give me my money I have to go." I got my thousand dollars and got out of town for a few because Bens a cop and I knew he would be looking for whoever hurt his bitch.

Money's P.o.v

I kept fighting with myself for my eyes to open and for me to move my body but I just couldn't. Only thing I could hear was a mans voice that sounded like Ben's I wasn't sure. staying wake up baby our little blessing need you I need you fight for me. Hearing Ben's voice made me want to open my eyes even harder but something was calling my name. I turned my heard to the left and it was this beautiful angel telling me to follow her. I did as I was told because I was stunned at the fact that I got to meet my angel. My angel told me to wake up and I had to be strong and hold on because I had people who needed me. I tried again to open my eyes and just like magic they opened.