Show Me How To Love

Ben Ben don't stop I yelled out as he stuck three fingers inside of me and started to lick my pussy. I grabbed his hand bringing him up to me telling him fuck me hard baby I want you inside of me. Guess he likes it when I beg because he simply replied back you wish is my command. Dam Dam my alarm clock when off on my phone and it was time to get ready so I could meet Ben's family. Why the hell it had to interrupt my wet dream?

It had been about three weeks since me and Ben conceived out baby, and I was three weeks pregnant but you could hardly tell. Me and Ben are together now!!.

Snapping myself out of my thoughts I threw some cold ass water on my face lord why did I do that. I decided to throw on a yellow summer dress with pink heals and my matching bag. Heading out the door looking extra fly all in to myself. Money I heard my name being called I turned around no one, by the time I turned back around to walk to my car Kyle was there. This time I was really scared he looked upset and had a knife in his hand so I quickly pulled out my phone and hit 911.

Guess Kyle knew what I was doing because, he grabbed me by my neck and throw me to the floor knocking my phone out my hand. I yelled for help but no one was around so it was useless. My screaming only made it worst he started punching me in the face I was pleading with him to please stop. As I lay there in my own pool of blood the only thing I remember hearing last is my baby's heart beating fast before I blacked out.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!! NOT WRITING UNTIL I GET 10 MORE VOTES!!!!