Born again

Money's P.o.v

I awaken a bright light at first I was confused as to where I was but, then I remembered what had happened to me. Slowly I tired to get up but my legs were really swore so as I tired to get up i fell back down. Just like clock work Ben appeared with a look of anger and sadden on his face.

Ben's P.o.v

  Money I was so worried about you don't you ever scared me like that again please. Money looked at me and smiled down at her swollen belly. Money did you see who did this to you because i wont give up until i find whoever tired to hurt you and my unborn child.

Money's P.o.v

At first i was a little hesitant about telling Ben who did this to me but I as well as Ben wanted revenge. Ben it was some stalker and obsessed man named Kyle, he did this to me because I never wanted to be with this and turned him down countless of times. Bens face was filled with rage he had the eyes of a killer and at this point I knew Kyle would soon pay with his life for what he did. Ben decided that it would be best to start working on a plan right away because he wanted pay back soon as possible.  

Ben started to gather my things so that we can go home an start working on the plan. Soon as we got home there was no time for rest I was on the look for Kyle, which was going to be very easy because being a stripper you get very well connected to some of the highest thugs and killers out.

So I decided to call this one thug that was highly know for killing and also a very good friend of mines from back in the day. A.J.

A.J. picked up the phone and already knew the deal see he heard from the streets that a bitch been talking bout taking money out.
"Money ima put the look out on this bitch tell anybody bring her alive cause you want her head."
Thanks A.j. you know of course ima reward you with 10000,00.