Chapter 1: Introduction

Life is just so wonderful, don't you think?
Before we get to why I'm saying this, why don't I introduce myself first!

My name is Grace Hammond, but you can just call me Gracy. I have long, black wavy hair that stops at my lower back. My eyes are a bright sea blue with some green stripes. Some people may think I am popular, but truly I am in between. I hang out with the popular groups but also the nerds of the school. I am the head of the music programs in our school, but also the head of the newspapers. I play the guitar, piano and the drums. I am not a slut but I had a one night stand when I was 15 and drunk.

My dad is the Alpha of the shadow walker pack and my mom the Luna. I still am under aged so until I'm 18, that is in two months, my dad will still be the packs Alpha.

My wolf's name is Lilly and she is a snow white wolf with a weird black mark on her chest. She has eyes that match mine but without the green and is much lighter. The thing that is weird about her is that our hair doesn't match, mine is dark and hers is light! But that's not all of it, turns out she has the power of controlling water. I noticed a tatoo that I got when I first shifted on my left arm. (picture at side)

My parents always told me to not tell anyone about my powers but the pack members I know I can trust. Only my best friends know about it. I always use my powers on Saturday's because if I don't use my powers, it builds up inside me and then I always snap at people for no reason. So I always go with my friends to the underground pool in our house so we can swim and I can work on my powers.

I have not yet found my mate, I think its because I shifted before everyone else. I am extremely excited to find my other half. The person that knows everything about me and me about him. I was always reading books about mates and I would kill any girl that comes between us!

At school there are a mix of werewolves and humans. The humans don't know about our existence and we are keeping it that way. The humans has all the same classes as the werewolves, but the last period. That is training. In that period, all humans has the regular training where the werewolves always has fighting/training.

I just love being a werewolf because of how fit I am and being a wolf means everything to me!

A/N

Hey guys!

I know my intro is short, but I'm tired and I made it short because I get tired of always reading to much of an intro!

Please share, like and comment!

Love you all

- Baby