Chapter 2: Longest night ever. Part 2

I stood there, shocked!
You know the feeling when you know that everything around you is changing to fast, yet its for the right reason's?
This is how I feel right now!

Someone clearing their throat snapped me out of my thoughts. I suddenly looked at my dad but he just seemed in thought.
I looked at my mate and thought about what to say.

Just play it cool dammit! He's our mate for fucks sake! Lilly kept whining.

What must I say? It's not everyday I meet my mate! After that I shut her out before she can reply.

Looking at him, his eyes turned black with lust. OH HEL NO! NOT SO FAST BOY!
THINK OF SOMETHING AND FAST, GRACE!

'Uhm Hey. I'm Grace but you can just call me Gracy.' I said or more like bubbled out. I looked up to him to see him also looking at me.

Our eyes locked and neither one of us can look away. I examine his face and I noticed his eyes are turned back and may I say, HOLY SHIT! FYI SEXY!

'So why don't you go walk around the pack house and talk for a moment? I'm sure you want some time alone?' My mom says.
Thank you so much mom!

I found myself pulling him outside.
Once we came outside he turned me to him and said: ' May I just say that you are rather different and more beautiful than I ever imagined. You are sexy, my little mate!' Oh god! I'm red like a fucking tamato!

'Uhm, thanks. Come on, I want to show you something!' With that I ran into the woods with him hot on my tail.

I wanna play! Can you turn into me now? I want to run! Lilly moaned and I can see her jumping in my mind.

You can run later. Right now, we have to tell him about us! I told her.

15 min later

I stopped infront my favorite place on earth, the place I first found out who I truelly am,  the place I practice my skills and the place the Moongoddes, my mother, told me what my life is all about:

The Moon Waterfall!

I walked to my favorite rock next to the waterfall and sat down, turning my gaze to the waterfall.
I knew that I have to tell him, the  Moongoddes told me that I must tell him, soo the sooner the better.

When I noticed he was next to me, I inhaled and turned to him.

'I have to tell you something,' I paused and looked in his eyes, ' I am not sure if you would except me or reject me, but I have to do this for my mother's sake. I just hope you would not reject me, because...' He cut me off! And with his lips! His lips are soo soft!

Next thing I know I moved my lips, it feels like our lips are the perfect match! I just want to rip of his clothes and put his.... Oh my word! I really have a dirty mind and he is not helping right now!

When we finally broke apart to get some air, he leaned forward untill his lips touch my ear and whisper:' you are everything to me,mate! I will love you through everything.'

I looked up to him and HOLY SHIT, is it getting warm out here or what?

'May I show you something?' I asked climbing of the rock and turning back to him. He nods slowly and his eyes are never leaving my face.

I turn around and take a deep breath. I closed my eyes and think about my wolf. When I know I'm in my wolf, I turned to Hunter and I saw the one thing I never expected in his eyes, love and happyness. He pull of his shirt and guess what? He has a eight pack!

He hold his shirt out to me and I shake my head. He looks confused but pulls his shirt back on. Aaw fuck! I was liking the view! Take it off! Take it off! Everyone with me!

Oh wel! I guess I will see that every night one day, but for now I have to get done with this.
I focus on my human form.
When I finally know I am in my human form I open my eyes and see Hunter looking quite confused. I don't have to worry about me being naked like the normal wolves, I already know I am in my avatar dress without looking. You see, a normal werewolf has two forms, human and wolf. But as for I am one of the avatars, I have three forms: wolf, human and avatar form.

My avatar form is just the one my mother, the moongoddes, made me for. I am much more comfortable in my avatar form when I use my powers.

I turned my gaze back to the watervall and sight.

'I am Grace Hammond, one of the avatars and the moongoddesess children. I am a waterbender!' After that I turned to him and he looks like his in thought. Maybe with his wolf, about that, where is lilly?

I walked up to him and looked at him questionable. He looks up and smile.

'My wolf told me that there is something very special about you. I am so glad you are mine and only mine, little mate!'

I can't stop smiling, his words means the world to me. I lead him back to the rock to just find some more stuff about him!
I wonder what his pack is like?

A/N

Hey guys!*

I hate wattpad! I wrote this chapter and published it, but it only dit publish half. So this is the second time I had to write this chapter....
I'm soo sorry guys!
No worries, the next chapter almost done!

Tomorrow last day of term, so I am going to have more time to write! Yippy!

Please    Vote
               Comment
               Share

Love.
    -Baby