Chapter 4: One step closer

A/N 

Picture of Bobby's tatoo

I saw him! Am I being serious right now? How could this be? My family has searched for him everywhere but they couldn't find him!

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you...

Bobby is a fire bender, he is one of us: half human half supernatural.
We always thought he was dead because of all the stories we heard.

Bobby was known for the prince of all fire, where I am the princess of al water.

All the water benders looks up to me where all the fire benders looks up to Bobby.

I was snapped out of my thought when I saw him move. He looked my way and stood up. He was pretty damn tall and a little better looking than my mate, but Hunter was enough for me.

I can feel the pull between me and Bobby, not because we are mates or anything!  Oh God, imagine having 5 mates! I would pull my hair out! ALOT of cooking, cleaning, fighting, kissing..... Wait, now that I think about it, the kissing would not be so bad! Every night making love and mouning my mate's name... Oh God, I'm sooooooo getting horny!

Where is Hunter when I need him?
Oh, I almost forgot... I SHOUTED AT THEM TO LEAVE ME ALONE!

Somehow I feel guilty for doing that, but hey! It aint my fault if you make decisions without me, honey.

Stop being so mad! They are doing this for a reason! Now, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN AND TALK TO BOBBY! THIS SILENCE IS KILLING ME! I WANT TO GO TO OUR FUCKEN MATE WHEN WE ARE DONE! Lilly yelled and rolled her eyes.

I looked up at Bobby, he looked at me and our eyes locked. He took a deep breath and said,'Hey little sus! Heard you were looking for me, I kind of traveled to find the other but I could only find you soo I kind of need your help to find the others.'

I looked at him and smiled. I run up to him and hugged him tight. He automaticly wrapped his arms around my waist.

'I missed you so fucking much! Alot has happend since we last talked, I began to worry when the dreams stopped and I couldn't find you in my dreams!' I wisper-yelled while letting go of him.

He looked at me and had a guilty look on his face. Oh this is bad, much worse than having no Oreo's in your house. Oh I would die if I don't get atleast 3 cookies a day!

'I decided to try and find our King on my own, but that didn't go so well. He looked like he was out of strenght and the way he asked me where the others are and the way he told me what we must do when we get together sounded like he was taking his last breath. I broke down when he told me he loves us al and that we must do it for all werewolves. The vampires are getting stronger each day. I was depressed for so many months. But then his words hit me. I must find you and we must help our father and also our King.' He said, looking like he was deep in thought.

Then, it hit me to! 'Wait? So he told you what we must do? If he told you that, we must call the others!' I said standing straight and walking to the entrence.

'How did you get in? The cave is made of water and water aint your thing, bro?'

'It just walked up to it and it opened. I knew you would come around so I waited for you.'

Well what aint weird at all. Note my sarcasm! How could my cave open when I'm not here to control it. Guess I could ask my mother, also known as the Moon Goddes, tonight.

'How did you get their numbers? Was I really the last one you were looking for?' He asked while we stand infront of the packhouse.

I nod my head, I don't want to talk right now. I can feel the emotions I had earlier coming back: hurt, betrayel and confused.

Bobby must have feel my emotions because he grabbed my hand and gave me a slight smile.

Well, time to get this over with. I finally found my other brother! Now I'm just going to need to call my other brother and suster.

Each step I am going to take right from this moment, is going to be one step closer to war.

'One step closer, honey.' My mother or Goddess told me.

I like the way she always makes me feel wanted and spesial, I just wish I could tell her I love her through the link but it's not going to happen because she's the only one that can talk to me.

One step at a time, mother. I said to myself.

A/N

Hey guys!*

Sorry for not updating. Was busy all week and coudn't find time to write.

Promise I will update soon!

Please share, like and comment!

If you are not folowing with the book, just ask me!

Love you all!
                          -Baby!