Chapter 5: Getting everyone together

A/N
Gracy's pj's on the side

After Bobby and I made our way back to the pack house, Hunter appoligised and so did my father.

Though, Hunter wasn't really happy when he saw Bobby's hand holding mine. When he saw us he went all in protective mode.

I explained that Bobby was my brother and that he was one of the avatars. Hunter relaxed after I told him but he was still a little protective. Somehow it turns me on! Fuck you hormones!

It's already midnight so everyone is now going to sleep. Bobby already know where his room is, so he just went up. I told my parents I will think about joining our packs and that Hunter will sleep in my room with me tonight.

The weirdest thing was when I told her the last part, her face was glowing. The she said the one thing that I never thought hearing her say, " Use protection! As much as I want many grandchildren, I don't want to be a grandmother soon. I'm still young!" 

I was suprised because usually your mom whould say something like: 'leave the door open' or something like 'if I hear any mounes, I would never let a guy in the house ever again so you better behave'. Right? When your mother told you and a guy to use protection you would give your mom a 'WTF-look'.

After my parents went to bed we also head up. We both changed and fell asleep in each others arms.

Next morning

When I woke up I could feel Hunter's arms around my waist. I wiggled myself out of his arms without waking him and went into my bathroom and did my morning routine.

Once I'm done showering, I walk out of the bathroom to see Hunter laying awake staring at the sealing. He noticed me once I'm just about to open my walk-in closet.

"Morning beautiful" he said starting to get up and walk to the bathroom.

"Morning" I said back. Walking into my closet leaving the doors open.
What? I am confident about my body and he would see it one day.

I put on black and pink lacey underwear with a short denim and a black and pink tanktop with my favourite combat boots.

When I'm done inside the closed I head to my make-up desk. Just as I'm about to start with my hair, Hunter walks out with only his knee-lenght denim. O-M-fucking-G!! My wolf is litrally drooling inside my head right now! He has the most amazing tan body! His hair looks like he just woke up and he is fucking rocking it! He looks so damn hot!

"Done checking me out, babe? If you want to see my body, you must just ask." he said smirking. By now I look like a fucking tomato! Oh mother, help me!

I looked away and caried on with my hair. "I've seen better, babycakes." I said smirking back

You just lied! I know you want to pull of all his clothes and feel him in us just as I do. Lilly said.

Would you mind? I don't have time to have sex! We must start our mission. I answered back.

After pulling my hair in a high ponytail and just colouring my eyes a bit, I stand up to see Hunter is all dressed in his jeans and a white t-shirt with nike shoes.

We walk down to meet everyone in the dining room eating breakfast.

After breakfast

We are now sitting in my dad's office.

"Sooo, how is this going to work? Are we just going to call them and tell them to meet us here?" The Beta asks.

"Well yeah, they told me to just call them when I have everything. We all must come together and visit the moon goddes to find the rest out. We only needed Bobby, but now he is here." I answer back.

He nods and turn back to his paperwork.

Bobby and I look at each other and walk to the middle of the room where no one was sitting. I could feel everyone was looking at our every move. We combined our hands together when we were standing infront of each other.

'You must focus, my dear child. Call at your susters and brothers and save your father and your king.' The moon goddess told me and thats just what I am going to do.

'I'm coming father!' I whispered to myself and close my eyes.

Then everything seemed to go away. There was a blue and red light around us, I can just feel it.

We opened our eyes and look at each other. We nodded and began to say the lines together.

"As the daugter and son of the king and queen we call our other brothers and sisters. Our fire and water will mix and we will give energy to send this message to you. We ask you to meet us at the royal waterfall tonight at midnight. As the daugter and son of the allmighty's, we send this to you and only you. We are the light of all werewolves and nothing will bring us down.''

After saying our last part we fell back to earth and laid asleep because of our energy is drained.

Before I blacked out I can see everyone running towards us and then it went all dark.

Total blackness

A/N

Yolo guys!*

Sorry for not updating but I'm having a hard time at school and exams and all that shit...

Please forgive!

Please share
             like
              comment!

                        -BABY!*