My dear friend, Vulnerability . . .

Chapter 2 :

The morning sun light drifted through the open curtains of my window. Which caused the twitch in my eyes as a response to the sudden bright light, appearing upon my window.

I lean to my left, attempting to get the light off my face, but greeted the floor instead.

" Just great" I mumble out, once the floor broke my fall, lucky for me it's carpet.

Oh, aren't I the luckiest?

I just lay there, too tired to lift myself up, at the moment, the floor seemed to be the most inviting comfort there could ever be made in man kind.

Chill it on the thoughts, hippie.

I lift myself up, slowly may I add, and stretch my sore tired limbs, arching my back, long-jugating my arms out, and leaning on one leg, to stretch the other, and vise versa.

Lastly, yawning, scratching my thick mane of what I've declared a birds nest, before walking to my drawer and choosing a new set of plain clothes for the day.

My eyes are still half asleep, so as I'm doing this task, I'm almost tipping over, searching for clothes, nearly falling on top of my clothes, squeezing into the small space in the drawer.

Yet, I still manage to get my clothes, exchange them for my nightly get up, and set myself in front of the dresser, all in one moment.

Surprising myself at what I've managed, with the known clutz that I truly am.

I take out a wipe, and take off the remnants of indulgence of my liquid DNA, aka my saliva, and just icky things that, for some apparent reason, attach themselves on my face as I sleep.

What am I, a trash can?

I pulled out my make up bag, putting a small portion of foundation and blend it with moisturizer, spreading the mix all over my face, before adding the black, slightly thick, line on my upper eye lids, and my snazzy mascara, making my eyelashes longer and thicker, actually be seen.

Once done, I brush out my frizzy mess, placing it on a side bun, with a few strands of hair, coming off their restraints, let's not mention my baby hairs too.

Oddly enough, a different shade than my natural brunette colour, light blonde.

Spot on blonde, that it's crazy!

C - R - A - Z - Y!!!

I glance at my clock, again, surprised that I woke up earlier than what I should have.

Its usually 5 mins after the alarm goes off that I wake up.

I shrugged it off and passed it as a ' rare moment'.

Piles of rocks fell upon me, with the sudden realization, that I'm not ready to face the music.

Well in this case, the musical notes of an out-of-tune violin, being abused harshly by an even worse out-of-tune . . .musicianist?

Even with this in mind, I brace myself, rolling my shoulders back, straightening my spine, and holding my head up high, before I stepped out of my, oh so sacred sanctuary, making the journey to the hall bathroom.

Feeling my, slightly big, maroon cardigan flow behind me, my protected red sock feet patted the wooden floors towards the white door of the water station.

Well, bathroom.

Hope she's not there