Jessica

My sole mate left me today. All that was left a pair of socks that probable fell out of his suitcase and a note labelled 'read me.' I found that on the kitchen counter.

I picked it up and started  to read it.

I just can't take it anymore, Jessica you know i love  and i always will but over the last few months things have gone bad for me. Yes it's her.She is following me again and i am scared that if she found out about us that she will kill you, I'm really sorry. I wish i could go into more detail , but you will be home in a few minutes and i don't want to tell you this face to face. I don't want to see you cry. I'm sorry- David.

Suddenly the door creaked open. instinctively i grabbed a knife off the knife block and hid in the pantry.

" Hello," called the woman from the entrance way. I didn't answer instead i cracked the pantry door open just enough to see the note on the kitchen counter. "Anyone there." She yelled stepping closer to the kitchen. "I'm not going to hurt you." She stepped into the kitchen. She was carrying a Swiss Army knife.

 She picked up the note and started to read it. Within seconds she started crying hysterically . The woman dropped to the floor and dropped her knife.

I ignored all the logical thoughts in my brain,  kicked open the door and thrust the knife into her stomach.

"Welcome home Jessica." I said with a huge grin on my face.