The black dog

There was once a girl who went for a morning jog. As she was running she saw a beautiful black dog. She ran up to it and pat it. The dog was very nice and happily played with her. She said good-bye to the dog and continued her jog. She ran out of water so she ran to the closest shop. She grab a bottle of water and went up to the counter." Going for a morning run I see." said the shop owner.                        "yes," replied the girl.                                                                                                                                                                       "  Did you happen to run onto any black dogs on your way."  

" yes, how did you know."

" the is a legend." The store owner said " if you see the dog once you get good luck. If you see the dog twice you get hurt. But if you see the dog the third time you will die."

"Oh god.luckly I only saw the dog once." "Anyway have a good day." Said the girl

" be safe." Replied the owner

The girl was jogging down the street when she suddenly found $100. Sweet. As the girl was running she saw a black dog cross the road. As soon as she saw the dog she tripped and twisted her ankle. In great pain she walked/limped to the nearest hospital. "One more block." She said to herself. Then all of a sudden a black dog came and licked her hands. 

The last thing she ever saw was the headlight from the car.