Chapter 04

2012, Keygen II

I opened the door and went inside, as I got followed by this guy, I still don't know the name of.

" My brother must be in here somewhere " I said, closing the door behind us. The blonde checked out my house, just like Martin did the first time he came in here.

" I'll show you where our bathroom is " I suggested, putting my jacket in the closet of our hall.

" Okay " is all he said. He followed me to everywhere I went. I went upstairs together with him and a few towels.

" So, the second door on your left must be the bathroom " I smiled, giving him the towels.

" Thank you " he smiled back, walking to the door.

I went back downstairs and started wondering where Julian could be. I didn't hear or see him yet.

" Julian? " I tried. No answer.

" Julian??? " I went to the living room. No Julian. To the kitchen. No Julian. To his room. No Julian. To the rest of this house... No Julian.

Where the hell was Julian?

I found his Phone on the little table in the living room. I took and swiped to the right to unlock the screen, but I had to give in a code...

2...5...8...0...

Like Always.

I didn't find anything interesting on his Phone... except... Martin's number. Maybe he would know where Julian is. I clicked on his name and touched the call button.

" Hello? " Martin's voice sounded different through phonecall.

" Martin! It's me, Clara " I began.

" Are you calling with Julian's Phone? "

" Yes... About Julian, did you see him? "

" No... Why? "

" He isn't at home and this morning he said he felt bad, so I told him to stay home while I was getting breakfast, but he's gone, like he dissapeared "

" Wait what? Julian is feeling sick and he's gone?! "

" That's what I said, yes "

" We have to find him! "

" Yeah, but where the hell can he be? "

" You're his sister, you should know "

" But I don't, this time "

" I'll come over, be there in a minute " and then he stopped the Phone call.

Wow, Martin was coming over to help me. It felt special, but that feeling got ruined by my worries. What was Julian thinking? Who knew what could've happened? Or where he went?

After a couple of minutes, this blonde guy came downstairs with some Julian clothes on. They looked good on his tall body.

" How do you feel now? " I asked, trying to cheer myself up a bit.

" Fresh " he said, with a little smile.

" Glad you're okay now... "

" What's wrong? " I could hear the worries in his voice. Why would he be worried?

" I don't know where my ill brother is... " I said, trying to sound sad.

" That's why these clothes are my size, I thought they were yours, which would be weird " he said.

" Heh, no, my clothes are smaller than that. I don't buy clothes which are much bigger than my actual size, like Julian does " I laughed a bit.

" Julian? Julian Jordan? " his eyes widened.