Six.

They were now back on the plane again, but not really back in their seats. Michael, Luke and Skylar each had their Nintendo's with them. A bit childish and old fashioned it was yeah, but it was so much fun! Fighting against each other's on the little screens and buttons. So Calum and Ashton had switched seats with Luke and Skylar, so they could play together with Michael.

They were now playing the classic Mario kart, each claiming themselves as the best player.

"Luke, why do you even think you can possibly win this? I bet even Calum's better than your lazy ass back at 7th place" Michael couldn't stop bragging about his great position the the first place, collecting another mystery box.

"It's how I roll Mike! Besides, it's round one, I bet I'll drive past you next round fungus" Luke were to far behind Michael to catch the mystery box yet.
Luke had just been hit with a green shell from Wario, so he was now last.

"Yeah right egg roll, I bet you ten bucks!" He laughed to himself as Skylar had just slipped on the banana he put out.
"Really Mike? Ugh now Bowser got past me!" Skylar huffed.

"Oh it's on tuna salad, you might just hand me the money already though." Luke knew he could beat him.
"I'll join the bet, I'm beating both of you wazzacks!" Skylar smirked. She couldn't wait to show these boys who was the boss.
"Sure, another ten bucks I'll be getting!" Michael teased.

And just like Luke had said, round two he had driven past Skylar yelling "Get in the bin Mario" as he had slipped a banana peel right in front of Mario's car.

His next target were the Miss. Baby peach on her carriage, leading the pack through the course.
Michael had now realized that he was actually in danger. Princess Daisy had moved all the way from 8th place, to 2nd in no time. The mystery box he just got wouldn't help him that much either.
He had gotten that anti-mystery box thingy. It could shield him though, if Luke decided to throw a shell at him or something. He held in the R button, keeping the anti-mystery box thingy behind him.

Just as they had begun on the final round, Mr. Hemmings, had with a smirk decided to throw a red shell at his friend. Which he knew wouldn't miss his cart. Michael noticed, but kept his confidence high, because he knew that it would just hit the anti-mystery box behind him.

However, what the red headed boy had seemed to forget, was that that trick, didn't work with that box.
Suddenly, the carriage baby peach was sitting in, was hit by Daisy's shell, and she drove right past baby peach, into first place.
"OH YOU FUCKING MORON WILL SO FUCKING REGRET THAT FOR FUCKING EVER IM GONNA GETCHA YOU PRICK" Michael felt the stress build up inside him, and stared intense at the screen. Pressing down the speed button so hard, it hurt.

Back at 3rd place, Skylar still believed that she would beat them both.

As they had all now earned their last mystery boxes before the goal, the game was fully on.
Daisy missed at making baby Peach, who was scary close, trip over the banana peel. In first place that's nearly all you get.
Baby peach, had a green shell held behind her car. She was planning on driving right in front of Daisy, and hit her with it. The two cars were currently right next to each other, both having the same speed.

Mario, on the other hand, had saved a red shell hanging behind his car. He threw it at Daisy, who took a front flip.
"WHAT THE HELL?! YOU'RE DEAD!"

Daisy had now lost the chance of winning. They could see the finish line ahead, and 4th place, would not do. Even Luigi had a better chance of winning now.

"Hah! See ya Daisy flower! I'm gaining 20 bucks, I'm gaining 20 bu-"
Right before Michael could finish, Mario had used his mushroom speed, and ended the game.

"No, I'M gaining twenty bucks" Skylar teased, and couldn't help but smile so wide. The boys were speechless. Of course they didn't think she would win this. Michael didn't even get why she would waist ten bucks by joining a bet she couldn't win.

Michael was the champion. Yeah, Luke beat him sometimes, but that was rare. He was the champion. No one beats Michael in a video game. In board, card and other stupid real life games, he had to admit he sucked pretty bad though.

Luke couldn't stop laughing. "YOU JUST GOT BEATEN BY A GIRL MIKE HAHAHAHAH! I DONT EVEN CARE THAT I LOST." Luke took out his phone. "I just need to remember this oh my god" He snapped a picture of Michael looking as shocked and disappointed as ever, with a bit of sadness in it.
Skylar was grinning and holding up her hand shaped as an L to Michael's forehead.

"Mean Lukas! What's that even supposed to mean? Girls can be just as good as guys! Last year, I ran the mile twenty seconds faster than the fastest guy!"
Dammit, Skylar cursed and yelled at herself in her thoughts. Why did she even lie about that?! Of course they must understand that that isn't true. Most guys do run faster. She had come in fourth of the girls, which was behind six of the nine guys.

"No, I-I didn't mean it like that... It's just like uh, he's never been beaten by a girl in a uh video game.. Girls can be just as good, it's not that! And wow! That's great, you must be really fast then." Luke was surprised by her result. He was fast, and he got in third.

Skylar didn't really know how to respond, so she just gave him one of her many awkward smiles. She couldn't really say thank you either. Because she lied... Again.

Skylar reached her hand out flat, saying "where them dollars at? Oh, and if you mind change it to AUD instead, that'd be great"
The boys huffed and reached into their pockets for a ten.

Once the business was done,

"Who's up for another round?" Skylar grinned over at Michael, who really wanted a rematch, so he could show her how it's done. Then again, he was scared she might win again... And that would be embarrassing.

"Ehh, I think I might need a nap uh, I-" Michael scratched the back of his neck as he tried blaming he was turning it down because he was tired.
Luke quickly spoke "Yeah right Mr. IReallyWantToButRefuseToGetBeaten"
Laugher bursted out and Michael flashed a teasing smile;

"Game on mother fuckers."