Ch. 6 Stopping the soldiers

As the pharisee was with the soldiers heading back to the temple, Chris and Gizmo find a way to distract them so they could warn the disciples, and so the soldiers won't arrest Jesus, Chris and Gizmo go on top of a wall and find something to drop on the soldiers to keep them distracted, "Okay Giz, on three!" Chris said as they prepared to drop a big cover on the soldiers, "Three!" Gizmo said as they cut the rope of the cover and it falls down on the soldiers, "I hate to thrash and dash, but I say that just about wraps things up here, hehe!", then Chris and Gizmo head back to the temple.

When Chris and Gizmo came to the temple, "Judas! Peter!" Chris tried to call out to warn them, and Joy saw Chris and Gizmo, "Chris where have you been?" Joy asked, "We have to do something!" Chris said to Joy as he ran to Peter and Judas, "Roman guards are on their way here. I think they're planning to arrest Jesus!", then Judas told Peter "I told you this isn't going as it should!", and Peter said "They have no cause for arrest. Jesus is teaching and ministering to the people.", then John went to Peter and said "He's tired Peter, He wants to visit Mary and Martha and rest for awhile.", then suddenly the soldiers came and saw no riot, and the roman soldier told the temple leader "Quit wasting my time!", then they left, and the temple leader was mad.