Ch. 3 Why Jesus came to serve others

As Chris,Peter,Joy and Gizmo were nearby, they saw the other disciples of Jesus, "Come and you'll meet some of the other disciples. We have become such great friends." But when they were there, they saw the disciples arguing with each other about who among them is the greatest, and Joy and Gizmo were surprised, "Okay, maybe not such great friends..." Joy said. Then Judas and John were arguing with each other and Judas told the disciples behind him "John and his brother said that Jesus will place them in places of honor!" and John got angry and said "Then why shouldn't we be in the places of honor?". "Because there are more deserving disciples who understand the needs of a Ruler and King." Judas answered. Then Peter heard what they were saying and he got angry "Judas is correct! Why you John? Why shouldn't I be in the place of honor?" Peter said, "Do you really want me to answer that,Peter? Who sank like a rock..." John asked, "Well at least I got out of the boat. Where was your faith John, when Jesus was asking?" Peter said. They were starting to argue until Jesus came,and He went to Joy and Gizmo, "Welcome Joy and Gizmo, thank you for helping bring the food." then after that, Joy was surprised that Jesus knew her name, and she said to Gizmo "He knew me. Jesus knew my name.". Then Jesus told all of His disciples "If you want to be great, you must be the servant of all the others,just as the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many. Now go, tomorrow we will go to Jerusalem.".