Family Look Out For Each Other

Author's Note: Hello everyone! So, I'm sorry that I put off updating as you know for several days the fanfiction.net had a slight glitch with the views and I wanted to wait for a bit so the site can get it fixed. Which it did and I'm so happy that it got fixed because I wanted to update so bad! Not to mention I had to put off writing for a bit due to needing to clean up the house and adding a desk in my room. So thank you for the comments, favorites, votes and follows! Not to mention thank you to everyone who viewed the last chapter! Knowing you all are reading and enjoying this story makes me really happy! Thank you ALSO because my story, The Rebel, is at 14k! That's pretty awesome since it's my first time using wattpad and posting my story on here so thank you all very much!

Disclaimer: I do not own The Hobbit! All rights belong to J.R.R. Tolkien and Peter Jackson. Anything you recognize: references, characters, and places all belong to those two wonderful men. I only own Belle and her kin! Any grammar errors that you see I'm sorry, I still hope that you're able to read this chapter clearly and it makes sense. Anyway! Enjoy this chapter you lovely lovely readers!

(Third P.O.V)

Months went by, and Bellethiel hoped with all hope that what Tauriel said would be true, that with time doubts of Thorin's capability as King would disappear and order would be restored once again.

But it was just as she feared, things only got worse. It seems like Thorin became more stressed as time went by and he was too busy to join Bellethiel during the night. It was very rare that they would have the opportunity to be alone and Bellethiel really needed to speak to Thorin.

She waited just as she said she would, but when she saw that things weren't getting any better she knew she had to speak to Thorin...she needed to speak to someone about what her and Gamil had spoken about in the library, but she really wanted to speak to Thorin first.

She was worried, but then...she started to learn how to conceal her emotions. She didn't want to worry Thorin anymore then she needed to.

(Bellethiel's P.O.V)

"Nana!"

I turned to look to where the voice was coming from to see my niece running toward me in a panic.

"I am sorry, hold on just a second." I said to the two elves I was speaking to and turned to my niece who stopped in front of me, slight worry in her eyes. "Thenidiel, what could possibly be the matter now?"

"It's Fili and Kili." Thenidiel breathed out.

"What about them?" I questioned curiously.

"You need to come and stop them!" Thenidiel stated. "I couldn't find Lady Dís or Thorin anywhere!"

"What have they done?" I asked.

"Please Nana," Thenidiel begged as she reached out for the sleeve of my tunic. "There's no time, you must do something quick!"

"Okay, okay, be calm Thenidiel." I turned to the two elves I was speaking to, dismissing them immediately and then turned back to my niece. "Lead the way Thenidiel."

Thenidiel nodded and the two of us began to run in the direction only Thenidiel knew to go.

But when we got there I didn't expect to see what I saw. Actually, I thought when Thenidiel came to me with a situation that had to do with Fili and Kili, I thought that they would be arguing with each other about some silly business, but that wasn't the case.

My nephews stood in front of Fili and Kili, creating a blockade and preventing the two Princes from barging through to get to a group of dwarves who glared dangerously up to my nephews.