Chapter 25

He said it was just lust he told me no emotions I thought it was just that but I was wrong he changed me made me look at the world in a different way I didn't care what he thought I knew how I felt and with everything that had happened to me I could finally pretend to be happy.______________________________________________________________________________________________

Andrea's ( POV)

I had been walking in the woods for days there were still walkers everywhere and I was constantly running ever since we got split up on the farm I thought that they would come back for me but they didn't I admit I was scared. I was getting tired of running and hid behind a tree I was panting and thought I was gunna die the walkers were getting closer and I crawled backwards with all the energy I had left in me . Until I saw a sword chop of the heads and they came flying off. I looked up to see a woman? wearing dark clothes she had her hood up so I couldn't see her face. What shocked me the most was she had 2 walkers with her chained up they had no arms and there teeth had been ripped out.
She held out her hand to help me up I took it and stood up she still didn't take down her hood I wander why she was strange...

" Hello are you gunna take down your hood"? I asked " Are you going to say thank you for saving your life"? she said. " Oh right im sorry erm thanks"! I said " Come on lets go" She said and we began to walk I dont know where " Do you mind telling me who you are"? I asked " Fine im Michonne and you are"? she said " Im Andrea"! she then pulled down her hood and said " Well nice to meet you Andrea now lets go unless you wanna die out here"! I nodded and followed her.
We walked for a while until we got a an old store she opened the door and then shut it again. " Do you live here"? I asked " Yeah Iv'e been here for quite awhile now"! " Why do you take them walkers around with you"? I asked Michonne sighed and said " Why do you ask a lot of questions"? I shrugged " Well I carry these around for protection so the walkers think im one of them"! Michonne said. " Thats a good idea why didn't I think of that I said"? as I slid down the wall to sit down. I then began to feel really sick and I began to cough " Are you alright" Michonne asked? I nodded and she handed me a water bottle " Thanks" I said it had been days ever since I had drunk anything and to have clean fresh water slide down my throat was like being in heaven. After I had finished drinking I handed her back the water bottle and said " So have you been living here on your own then"? " Yeah for awhile now you kinda get use to it after awhile dont you" "Michonne said "It must have been lonely living on your own I wouldn't know because I was part of a group and we got split up I thought they would come back for me but they didn't"! I said. " Thats why I dont trust anyone"! Michonne said. " Dont you trust me" I asked " Nope not at all I only just met you" I sighed and said " Well I trust you because you saved me"! she then shuck her head and said " you trust people to much thats why you could get into a lot of danger"! She did have a point but I did trust people because 2 people surviving are better than 1 right?

A few hours later we were back in the woods Michonne wanted to show me how she caught the walkers I knew this was gunna be gory. As we was walking I felt my stomach rumble great I thought Michoone must have heard it and handed me some packet of nuts I looked confused and said
" How you get this stuff"? " Well I do live in a store" I smiled and opened them and took a handful and handed the packet back I popped them into my mouth the flavor was the best I haven't had this in so long it was amazing how could I forget this. " Quick" Michonne shouted pulling me behind a bush it was Merle he was alive... but we hand't seen him since Rick had handcuffed him to the roof he was talking with another 2 men one called him self a Govenor? they was talking about some place called Woodberry they talked about how it was safe or something?.
When they had left I said " Lets go to Woodberry it sounds like a safe place" Michonne shuck her head and said " NO it sounds even worse that Govenor man is hiding something"! " But why not I know one of them Merle he was in my previous group" " I dont care we are better off without them do you see they are hiding something"! Michonne shouted " You dont trust anyone do you fine i'll stay with you but when you realize its not save you will agree with me"! I said she nodded and said " Im fine with that"!. We carried on walking through the woods I was angry we had a chance of being safe and she wanted to throw that all away because she had some trust issues?...

We finally found some walkers and she pushed one of them down and then cut off there arms it was frantically trying to break free but it couldn't move when she chopped of the arms it was even worse I had to turn away I wasn't good with blood and guts at all I felt like I wanted to throw up " Andrea you gotta toughen up or your never gunna last" Michonne said. " Whatever" I said I wandered what happened with the others are they alright do they have a safe place thats one thing I didn't know.