°Two°

Carla Mae

" Mother" I Called Out From Upstairs. I Was Up In My Room Looking For My Favourite Purple Dress But I Couldn't Find It.

"Yes Dear" She Replied With A Sweet Voice. Don't Let That Sweet Voice Fool You. She Was A Control Freak . I Hated Living With Her Because Of That. I Couldn't Do Anything By Myself Without Her Knowing.

" I Can't Find My Purple Dress" I Said To Her While Rumbling Though My Closet. I Could Of Swear That I Put Right Here By The Black Shirt I Got For My Birthday.

"Well Maybe You Don't Need To Be Wearing That Old Thing Anyways. I Want You To Put on That Red Dress Your Aunt Gave To You." She Replied.
See This Is What I'm Talking About. This Is Whole New Level Of Control. I Can't Belive She's Telling Me What To Wear. What Am I? Five. I Heard Her Foot Steps Come To My Room. I Pretended That She Was Not There. I Didn't Want To Talk To Her. I Didn't Want To Address Her Presents.
After All The Rumbling I Found My Dress. A Small Smile Creeped Over My Face As I Felt The Soft Fabric With My Hands. " You Don't Like To Listen." My Mother Stated. She Then Grabbed The Dress From My Hands And Threw It On The Floor. I Gasped In Amazement. She's So Annoying. I Stood There With My Mouth Open. I'm Still Shocked. She Then Grabbed The Stupid Red Dress That My Stupid Aunt Give To Me. It Was Ugly And It Looked Cheap. My Aunt Was A Cheap Alcoholic.

"This Is What I Want You To Wear." She Said. She Stated It As If I Spoke A Different Language And That I Couldn't Understand.
"but-". I Was Cutt Off By Her Telling Me that There's Not But, If Or Ands About It. I hated When She Said That.