°Four°

My Walk, The Walk, The Long Stroll Of My Mind Being Clear. My Dad Gave Me 20 bucks even though I asked for 5. He Always Does That. The Air Was So Cold But Warm At The Same Time Or Maybe I'm Just Going Crazy.

My Stomach Grumbles As I Walk Past A Restaurant. Its only been 3 minutes since my walk and I'm already hungry. Uggh , I'm such a fat ass. I giggle to myself and walk into the small building.
The smell of cupcakes, cakes, muffins, chocolate and everything sweet touched my nose. It smells so good.
I sit at one of their tables by the window. I picked up one of the menus. Scrolling through it.
One of their items catches my eye. Coconut chocolate cake.
Hmm, sounds good.
One of the waitresses comes over to me. She Had long black hair with light pink makeup on. She had deep priereced dimples and a really cheesy smile.
"Hi I'm Sabrina and I'll be your waitress today. What can I get for you."
"Hi can I have one slice  coconut chocolate cake." I replied
I would tell her that's she's pretty and stuff but right now my mind is clouded and I need to think.

"Okay, that will $20.18." She stated While writing down my older. Damn I only have a 20.
A young man came over to my table and handed her 22 bucks . I look at him confused.

Why would he do that.