°Six°

After I Ate My Cake I Decided To Go Home, My Walk Did Not Go As Planned , Nothing Never Goes As Planned.
I Felt The Cool Breeze Hit Me As I Opened The Door To My House.
Its Soo Cold. I Honesty Can Not Believe That She Keeps The A/C On For So Long. My Bare Feet Touched The Carpet As I Walked In The Kitchen , I Opened The Refrigerator And Grabbed A Botttle Of Water. I Was Gonna Turn Around And Go In My Room Until I Saw My Mother Sitting At The Table. She Looked Mad As If She Didn't Always Looked Like That But This Time She Looked Furious. I Didn't Want To Deal With Her Right Now.

I swiftly Starred Walking Upstairs Until She Called Me.
I Grunted And Replied With A Low "Yes".  That's Where Everything Went Down Hill.

"Young Lady , Do You Know What Time It Is , Don't You Have Any Respect For Anyone, You Think That You Could Just Leave Whenever You Want And Come Back whenever You Want Well Then Your Mistaken " I Couldn't I just Couldn't Deal With This Right Now , I Cut Her off .
"I Don't Care, I Really Don't Care, Its Only 7:00 And Your overreacting, your acting like a Bitch, a total Bitch, that's all you have ever been to me , when I didn't want to got to college you shunned me , when I didn't want marry who you wanted me to you called me out my Fucking name so I'm not gonna take anymore of your bullshit, I'm moving out " when those last three words slipped out my Mouth her face turned soft.

For once in her life she looked like she actual cared about me.I Ran to my room to pack all my things, I just couldn't go through this anymore, I'm done. I took my black suitcase and opened my drawer, I starred stuffing It with clothes, I didn't really know what I was doing , I was acting over anger.

I started looking for the money I've been saving ever since I decided not to go to college, there was about 3,000 dollars, I'm pretty sure I could Live off of that.

After I was done packing I took my phone and went downstairs. She was in the same position That I left her in , I amused that she was still shoked by what I said. I looked at her one last time, a tear slipped down my cheeks , My own mother didn't even care about me , I stopped by the dad's office in the hallway to leave a note on his desk , I didn't want him to think that I was mad at him.

I looked at the house one more time and then I finally opened the door and walked outside.
The cool breeze hit My face as I started my New journey.