Chapter 1

Christina smiled as her husband, Jay, pulled up in front of the school. "I had a great time last night." Jay winked, opening the car door for her to enter. "You have to stop saying stuff like that. This is a high school, they have ears." Christina laughed in her hands, shielding her blushing face from her husband. He pulled her in for a hug and kissed the top of her head. "Who says I care? You're mine." She whacked his chest and smiled into his shirt, loving the cologne he wore this morning. "I swear, you can be so inappropriate at times." "Says the one trying to take off my shirt." Jay smirked.

Christina stopped fiddling with the buttons on his jacket and leaned back in her seat. "Just shut up and go." Jay leaned over once more and pecked her cheek, "only for you my princess."

Christina sat back in her seat and smiled, thinking about how lucky she was. She was an average high school teacher that married the president of one of the most prestigious electronic companies in the country. Christina had met Jay Asan in high school and they have been together ever since. Their love makes outsiders wonder if they are newlyweds the way they are so close. I mean, how long does the honeymoon stage truly last?

Christina looked over at Jay and covered his hand with hers. He smiled but kept his eyes on the road. He then took his thumb and ran it across her skin, unknowingly sending shivers down her spine. She bit her lip and tried to focus on counting the trees they drive past when she heard a voice far away. She turned her head, "huh? You said something?" Jay shook his head and chuckled. "Leave it to you to not pay attention." He laughed some more before sobering up, still driving with one hand. "I was asking you how your day was." 

Christina's eyebrows shot up. "Oh! Well, all of my classes were easy. To be honest, most of them just kind of dragged on. Except for fourth period, for obvious reasons." Jay looked at his wife roll her eyes and laughed. "I thought they were your favourite class."  She sighed and used her free hand to slide it down her face. "They are, but while the other classes are busy being quite and listening, this one always seems to have a new drama each week." "Oh yeah?" He said, clearly amused. 

Christina bit her lip and shook her head. "I don't know what's wrong with that class. Yesterday, Jason and Wyatt got into a fight over Jason's girlfriend, Monae. THEN, Abigael decides to get involve and says, and I quote, 'nobody wants that hoe anyways.'" Jay let go of his wife's hand in a fit of laughter before pulling up to a nearby curb and parking. He wiped an imaginary tear from his eye before turning his body to face Christina. "Wait, what?" She rolled her eyes and leaned back to rest against the door. 

"That class is out of control, I'm serious. The only reason I like them is because they actually talk to me, you know? Like, they answer questions and talk to each other instead of just staring at me going 'yeah, yeah, uh huh.'" Jay stared at her with a grin forming on his lips. "So what happened?" "So, Wyatt threw the first punch when Jason accused him of sleeping with his girlfriend and then they were just throwing punches. So then Abigael jumps up and makes her comment, Monae jumps on her, the entire class is recording and I'm just waiting for it to roll over." She turned to see Jay watching her intently, so she continued. "This kid, Max, jumps in and nearly has his glasses thrown off his face trying to intervene. Then finally, both fights end and Jason gets off the floor, takes Monae's hand and just walks right out of the room." 

Jay nods before raising a finger, "and today?" She grinned. "They didn't even show up today. And Abigael swears up and down that they spent the day having make-up sex. I mean come on! They're practically babies!" She was silenced when Jay put a hand on her arm and pulled her closer to him. "Babe, they're 17 and 18 years old. It's their bodies and if they want to have sex, then they can." She narrowed her eyes and hit his shoulder. "That's not the point. I'm pretty sure their parents don't know their active, and they shouldn't be in the first place." Jay shook his head and cupped her cheeks to make her look at him. "Hey, they're kids. It's hormones. Don't you remember being a horny teenager?" He said with a wink. She rolled her eyes and took his hands off her face, "no. What I do remember is you being the horny teenager and me being the virgin." He bit his lip and stared longingly at his wife. "Yeah, you might be right."