Part 21 - Epilogue

5 Years Later!

"Anne! Fletcher! Get back here!"

I yelled as I chased my two children around the house. They had paint all over their bodies as I trying to catch them for their bath. A huge figure came out of no where and scooped the two tiny children into his arms and walked towards me with them.

"Hello, ma'am, I believe you are looking for two rascles?"

Ashton asked and I smirked and nodded.

"I am, kind Sir and who might you be?"

I asked him and he smirked, his loveable dimples appearing as he spoke.

"Me? Why, I am the... Tickle Master!"

He exclaimed and tortured his poor children in tickles. I giggled as they tried to break free from their Father's deadly grip.

"Daddy will stop if you get into the bath."

I said and they nodded eagerly and Ashton set them down and they ran off into the bathroom. Ashton laughed and came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and I smiled.

"How about, I bath our creations and you get into bed, baby?"

Ashton said and I nodded and kissed his lips before heading into our bedroom. He had been a god send since the twins were born, he would cook, clean, put them to bed, not to mention working as well. We moved out of the 5sos house when the twins were one year old. Now we live in a house about ten minutes away from Luke and Lucy's place.

Speaking of Luke and Lucy, they just had their first Daughter, Gemma. Michael and Stella, along with Calum and Lacey still live in the house, which has added three additions to it. Michael and Stella had twins about three years after Anne and Fletcher were born, they were both girls and they decided to name them Adelaide and Stella. Calum and Lacey had a baby boy a few days ago and they named him Carlos, he is so adorable!

The twins had started primary school today, so, it's a bit hectic around here. We were supposed to have a catch up with everyone tomorrow which should be fun. Ashton entered the bedroom about an hour later and smiled at me.

"The beast's asleep?"

I asked and he nodded and got into bed beside me.

"I love you."

Ashton tells me and I smile.

"I love you too, baby."

I tell him and he smiles. I really did.

"Hello, baby! Hello!"

I coo as I hold baby Carlos in my arms. He babbles for a moment before silencing. I smile at how cute he was. There was only Carlos and Gemma who were here since my twins were at school and Michael and Stella's kids were at a play group. Lacey giggled as Carlos tried to grab my tongue which I was using to make silly faces at him. I soon handed him back to Lacey, who started to feed him.

"How about we get some food?"

I questioned and everyone nodded as the boys stood up. Ashton kissed my cheek.

"Your usual, babe?"

He asked and I nodded with a smile as Lucy stood up. She handed Gemma to me and sighed.

"I need to pee."

She said and rushed off. I giggled and turned my attention to the sleeping baby in my arms. I smiled and turned to Lacey, who was rocking Carlos to sleep. Stella was busy typing away on her phone as per usual.

"Five years."

I said and she turned to look at me, her frown taking over her features.

"Five years?"

She asked and I nodded.

"Since my twins were born, since all of our lives really began. Five years."

I said and she nodded with a smile as Lucy came back and took Gemma from me. I smiled as I thought back to everything. Bradley has moved to London, where he met his Wife and had four Sons and Brandon, he moved into the castle with my parents. My parents and I are on such good terms now and I'm grateful for that. Ryan and Jordon married last year and are in the process of adopting. Even Ryda entered another relationship, which was great. We were all growing up. The boys soon returned and I smiled as Ashton sat down.

"I love you."

I told him and he smiled and nodded.

"I love you too, baby."

He said and I smiled as I looked down at the wedding and engagement rings that sat on my finger. I looked around at the people before me and smiled. How did I get so lucky?

"Mummy! Daddy is chasing us!"

Anne yelled as she and Fletcher ran around the living room. I giggled as Ashton chased after them. There was a knock on the door and I frowned and got up to answer it. My parents stood on the other end of the door and I smiled.

"Mum! Dad! Hey! Kids! Your Grandparents are here!"

I said and they run over to the door and jumped on my parents.

"We just wanted to see if we could take these little beast's out?"

My Dad asked and I nodded before grabbing their coats and handing them to my parents who waved goodbye as they left with the kids. Ashton came up from behind me and I smiled and turned in his arms.

"How did we get so lucky?"

I asked him and he shrugged and guided me to the sofa where we sat down. I smiled and turned to Ashton with a smile on my face.

"Do you remember when we first met?"

I asked him and he nodded.

"You met Fluffy first."

He chuckled and I giggled and nodded.

"But, then, I met the guy behind him and I couldn't be happier."

I said and Ashton smiled.

"I don't know what the future may hold for us, baby, you can never know. But, I do know that whatever happens, I want to be right by your side when it does."

He said and I nodded.

"To infinity and beyond, right?"

I asked and he nodded and sealed it with a kiss.

"To infinity and beyond."

(That's it, guys! Thank you all so, so much for your support and I love you all for it! Read, vote and comment, please! Thanks, guys!)

- Emma x x x

EDITED!