Will you be my girlfriend?

You arrive at the place where Justin is performing his concert. As the driver opens the door for you, you see a big sign saying MSG, you now know that justin is performing in Madison Square Garden, and he is taking you inside. As you walk in, you see the whole stage set up and it looks amazing, you are starstruck. You turn around to look at justin but he isn't there, you start to panic and you walk around looking for him, then all the lights turn off and there is a spotlight on the stage where justin is standing with a microphone in his hand.

Music starts playing and Justin starts singing, a song that you have never heard before, the music then pauses and he says that he wrote this song dedicated to the girl who wrote him that fan mail, and says that it it called " the girl of my dreams " it takes you a minute but you then realise that this song is for you! You sit down and listen, and as he finishes a tear strolls down your face and you say that was the most beautiful thing you have heard. Justin then says that he has been working on it for a while and was going to add it to his new album! You climb up on stage and you run up and hug Justin so tight, he then pulls away and cups your face in his hands and kisses you. He then asks you if you wanted to be his girlfriend. You kissed him back and said that you would love to.

The day after that, was Justin's concert. You already had tickets but justin told you that you could have front row seats so you could still see the show instead of waiting backstage. Justin started to sing, and half way through the concert he sang girl of my dreams, the whole place was filled with girls crying at how beautiful the song was, justin looks at you and winks! He then finishes the song and announces that he has a girlfriend and she is in the crowd. He walks up to where your sitting and grabs your hand and pulls up onto the stage. Thousands of girls are now screaming and crying, some with happiness that there idol has found love, and some with disappointment that there idol has a girlfriend who isn't them.