!!

2 months later

Justin is finally home from tour and you run up and jump on him and kiss him. Then he looks at you and says, I've never felt this way about anyone before but with you I'm different, that's why I got you this. You take a notebook from his hands, and open it and see that each day of his tour he wrote to you and kept it in the book for you to read.

One of the pages says this...

" you are the most beautiful girl, I have ever met! I love you and want to be with you forever. "

As you turn around Justin is on one knee with a small black box! Your heart drops and you look Justin in the eye and he says to you, " when I caught you that day in the crowd, I fell for you straight away! There was something about you that made me know that bbyou were the one who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. So will you marry me?"

You scream in your mind and you start bursting out in tears, and tell him that marrying him would be the best thing that will ever happen to you.

A few weeks later you decide you need to go shopping for a dress so you ask your mum and pattie to come with you!

As your shopping for dresses your fiancé is with his best man usher, and they are going to look for a suit. You finally decide on a dress and you pick a white, strapless, tight and folwy dress.

When you return from the shops you and Justin have to set a date for the wedding and you decide to do it on the 7 of March. Then he asks you what the venue should be, and you ask him where he would like it. He says that a church would be nice but you say that you would prefer it on the beach or in a nice garden somewhere.

You are Justin are arguing over where the venue should be and in the middle of the argument he kisses you and says " I would marry you on a train, anywhere. Just as long as I get to marry you! " You are shocked and tell him that you getting married in a church would be fine. As long as YOU got to marry him as well.

Finally you both decide that the venue is a church, and the reception will be in a nice garden.