??

As you are up on stage justin tells them that the song was for his girlfriend. After the concert he asks you if you would like to go back to his hotel room to have dinner, you answer with a silent yes. He then asks what was wrong you say that what he did for you out there was beautiful! After you have dinner Justin pulls out a black box and hands it to you. You open it and in it is a necklace with a locket and in the locket is a photo of you and him together. You put it down and throw your arms around him and tell him that you love him. And he tells you that he loves you as well.

4 months later..............

You and Justin are still together and have each met the parents of each other and have decided to move in together into Justin's house. The paparazzi have snapped photos of you walking in the beach and have been following you everywhere.

It is your 20th birthday and you go visit your parents and then come home to Justin. As you walk through the door there is rose petals on the floor and leading up the stairs into yours and Justin's bedroom, in there Justin is waiting for you and has a giant teddy bear and yells HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! As you sit on the bed next to Justin and hands you a present and inside it is two tickets to a holiday resort on an island. He tells you that it will be just the two of you. And you tell him that it would be lovely!

After you get back from your holiday, it is time for Justin to go on tour again! He asks you if you would like to tour with him, but you tell him that touring was his thing and the fans were his, so you tell him you will stay at the house. Justin asks you if your sure about that and you tell him your positive. And you will see him when he gets back. But you insist on driving him to the airport.

As you arrive at the airport you go to Justin's private jet. You hug him so tight and tell him you will miss him but tell him to have fun.