When he breaks up with you- Raph

"Raph!" You call with a giggle. You had been out with your friends and had consumed mass amounts of sugar. You were a little high on life at the moment. Raph appears at the bottom of the staircase by his room. 

"Where were you (Y/N)?" He asks, crossing his arms. 

"Oh you know! Out and About!" You laugh again. "Hey! What about a welcome home kiss?" You ask, wrapping your arms around his neck. He rolls his eyes and pushes you off. 

"What's wrong Shnookums?" You ask, following him into the living room. 

"Shnookums?" He scoffs at the new name. 

"What's wrong?" You repeat again, feeling your ecstasy drain a little bit. 

"Nothing... it's nothing." He growls, chewing on the toothpick and sitting down. "What did you do tonight?" He asks, you sit next to him, crosslegged on the couch. 

"Well, we went bowling and to the movies, and afterwards we got pizza! I was gonna bring some home for you, but well, Jack got hungry and ate almost four slices!" You tell him, pausing to laugh at the memories. 

"Jack?" He growls. 

"Oh yeah, he's dating my friend Katie. I guess it was kind of a double date." You pause to think about it. 

"You were on a date?" He scoffs. 

"No, there were two couples, and me." You laugh. 

"Oh, well do they know you have a boyfriend?" He asks, chewing the toothpick a little bit harder. 

"They do." You sigh, a feeling of uneasiness growing. 

"You've told them about me?" He asks. 

"A little bit, they know your name and that you're my boyfriend." You say, a little grumpily. "Why are you acting so weird?" 

"Oh. Really? Am I acting weird? I just think it's a little strange that my girlfriend is going on dates without me." He spits. 

"What? It wasn't like that! I'm not seeing anyone else!" You shriek, a bit offended. 

"Good. Cause you're mine. All mine." He growls, diving forward to kiss you. 

"Raph!" You protest, squirming under him. He grips your wrist. "Raph stop!" You mumble against his lips. "OW!" You scream, feeling your wrist bruise under his hands. 

"Raph let me go!" You beg. Something was seriously wrong with him tonight. Slipping under him you get up to leave and give him time to cool down. He follows you, pinning you against the wall. 

"Stop (Y/N) You aren't leaving yet." He growls, still trying to kiss you. 

"Raph! Please stop!" You beg, now crying. 

"Stop crying." He says, and you sniffle. "I said stop!" He yells, hitting the wall beside your head. Flinching hard a few bits of plaster fall into your hair. He seems to realize what he's done, but you can't forget it. 

"I'm leaving!" You announce, grabbing your bag and running out. 

"Wait! (Y/N)! Wait! I'm sorry!" He calls, but you keep running. The night that had started so well had turned into something from a nightmare.