Princess

Heads turn as I make my way down the fourth floor corridor. I'm used to this, being the slytherin princess does have it's perks.

Transfiguration. That's my first class.  

Making my way into the over heated classroom I take a seat next to my best friend Blaise Zabini.

" sup playa? " my smooth voice imitates an American gangster.

Blaise finds this hilarious of course.

" nothing really" Blaise controls his laughter as Proffesor McGonagall strolls in " oh shit act natural, the cats walked in"

I hold back a giggle as McGonagall takes a seat at the desk by the front of the classroom.

" Much to your disappointment , I have been given instructions by your headmaster to pair you up with people from other houses."

A roar of boos and no's echoed off the walls. Who could blame us, there is such thing as house rivalries you know.

" Everyone up , stand by that wall and wait until I tell you your seating arrangements."

We all obeyed and stood against the wall.

I played with my hair and looked into space until my name was called.

" Violet-Grace Devens and Harry Potter, you may sit at that back table. "

Blaise gave me an apologetic look, I really don't want to have to sit next to Potty potter.

Oh well. This will just make my mission a whole lot easier.

As I sit next to Potter my mind visits a memory.

* flash back to a week before school *

" Violet get down here! " My fathers voice cuts through any piece of silence that was moments before.

Jumping off my bed and placing ' witch weekly' on my bedside table, I run out my room and down stairs to my fathers study.

I fix my hair and clear my throat before stepping before my father.

" yes father?"

The chair he was sitting on spins slowly so he's facing me.

" Violet dear, today I'm going to tell you why you've been given a fake identity since birth. I know you must be really anxious."  

His smile grew wide.

I was confused, I knew why. My father was the most feared dark wizard of all time. I couldn't be known as his daughter or people would take me and use me as a capture device against my father.

There must be more to it though, so I simply nod my head and allow my father to continue.

" You will be entering your 6th year of Hogwarts in a weeks time. Only this year you will need to become friends with Harry Potter. " I tried to hide my frown, I hate Harry Potter. Not because of what he did to my father, I just hate him simply because he is exceptionally dramatic and nosy. " You will become close with Harry and report to me weekly about any news he tells you. It may help me kill him. When the time comes you will help me kill him. "

I nod my head allowing the task to process in my head.

" If we are done here you may go upstairs and continue packing or whatever it was you were doing. "

My cool blue eyes met my fathers.

" yes father "

After concluding our conversation, I turn out of the room, my mind buzzing.

** present day **

Harry's voice wakes me from my thoughts .

" hello? Can you hear me? "

I snap out of my memories and turn to the voice who spoke to me moments before.

" oh sorry, I'm Violet "

I take my hand and politely stick it out for Harry to shake.

" I know that, you are the most popular witch in the school you know, I'm Harry "

I tried my best not to cringe when his hand found mine.

" I know that, you are the most popular wizard in the world you know " My silky voice mimicked his in a joking way.

Harry smirked before turning away smiling.

Looks like I'm off to a good start.

-----------------------------

Hey guys :) I know Draco wasn't in this chapter but i had to introduce the plot of the story. He WILL be in the next chapter though. Pinky promise.

Vote , comment , and all that good stuff.

Xx