Problem

There is no day I hate more than Wednesday. Its in the middle of the week so you've already been through two days of hell and now you have to go through that again and then add another day of hell until the weekend. Today is Wednesday and I'm not loving it.

Why is it that when you go to sleep your bed is so uncomfortable , but when you need to wake up it's the most comfortable place in the world? I drag myself out of bed and sit on the cold wooden floor placing my hand on my face. I don't want to go to shitty school, see shitty people, or do shitty class work. You would think that by going to a school who teaches you magic, you would have fun and it would be exciting. It's not. I know all the magic they have taught us, and all the magic they are going to teach us, and all the magic they won't teach us. Fathers orders.

I get off the floor and realize that last night was the first night I didn't have a nightmare. I felt safe, as if I was untouchable. Brushing the thought off I walk into the dimly lit dungeon bathroom and take off my light clothing to reveal my silky caramel colored skin. I step into the hot shower and start to wash my body with my strawberry body wash and my dark mark starts to appear. The concealment charm to hide the dark mark work all the time. With one exception, water. Whoever created the dark mark concealment charm really didn't think it through to well.

After washing my hair with my apple scented shampoo and conditioner I step out the shower onto the cold tile and grab a towel wrapping it around me. With my wand I magically dry my hair and apply a natural but seductive makeup look. Loose waves with a brown smokey eye. Once I conceal my dark mark I walk back into my dormitory. You are probably wondering who I share a room with. Well firstly there is Pansy Parkinson, who is the most annoying and clingy pug faced human being on the planet, and yes she really does look like a pug, and in my opinion, smells like one too. Secondly we have Millicent Bullstrode who is as ugly as her name, that's all I care to say about her. Thirdly we have Daphne Greengrass who I can tolerate but don't necessarily like. And lastly is Rosalinda Thomas, who is my best girl friend, and yes she is Dean Thomas's sister, so yes, she is attractive.

I walk over to my dresser and take out my favorite emerald green matching lingerie and slip it on before dropping my towel which to any other girls mind would of been an utter horror because Draco Malfoy decided to walk into our room at that exact moment.

When his eyes met mine he walked over to me as if he didn't care, most guys would just blush and apologize and leave but he really didn't care. His eyes scanned my perfectly toned body before his eyes met mine again.

" Draco Malfoy, you know boys are prohibited from entering the girls dormitorys." I joke as I pull the fanciest voice I can while poking him in the chest. I earn a smirk as he leans in to whisper in my ear.

" Well I'm not really one to follow the rules. And anyway I needed to find you to tell you that you need to meet me after breakfast in the room of requirement." He leans away from me just as Perky Pansy walks in. She wasn't very happy.

" Oh my- DRAKIE get away from her she is discusting. And put some clothes on Deven's you look like a whore!" Her whole face turns red in anger.

Draco smirks and turns to me " No please keep those on I was rather enjoying the view." He chuckles and I slap his arm and turn back to my dresser and rummage through my clothes while Draco gets dragged out the room by Parkinson. I hear a faint "shut up pansy" from Draco as the door shuts.

I chose a black dress that hugs tightly from the waist up and hangs loosely from the waist down that cuts of mid thigh. It's from a place called Brandy Melville. Yes, it is known by muggles. But the funny thing is that it is run by wizards.

After putting on the dress I slip my Slytherin robes on top leaving them unbuttoned to reveal my dress. I place my pearl earrings in my ears and spray my signature scent all over. Everyone always complements me on my scent. It's a mix of sweet and sexy. It has lavender tones with strawberry tones laced in.