a big bang

Grace

I don't like it here I want Daddy to save me the lady said she was getting Daddy.
where was he?
I wanted him to get me I wanted Daddy and piglet. I feel tears fill my eyes.
"I want my Daddy!" I yell poking out my bottom lip
I hear feet running towards my room
"Daddy??!" I yell he runs in throwing the Door open
"Daddy!, Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Jumping up and run to him.
He picks me up holding me tight he smells like daddy all warm and safe. I hold on happy that Daddy was here I was safe daddy wouldn't let anyone hurt me.
I was safe.
"I'm here baby girl" he holds me tight and I hold on to him feeling safe for the first time in forever
"Daddy, I missed you" I wamper holding on. I hear someone come in from behind daddy I look over his shoulder to see the scary lady.
"Nicky baby, are you coming?" She asks glaring at me. I hold on to Daddy tighter than before.
He looks at the woman
"Yeah sure" he murders looking at me with a smile I hear a loud click
"Nicky baby take me seriously"

***Skyler prove*****

It has been 2 weeks sine I broke up with Nick my parents told me if I didn't stop seeing him they would stop sending me money to pay for school. But I miss him. I've been watching the news to see if they had found Grace but no luck and no one had been able to get in contact with Nick in Days.
I was more then a little worried about them both. I tap my foot as I set in class as the teacher talks on and on... I pulled out my phone and texted Nick again
hey are you ok? I know you don't want to talk to me but Scott's even called me why aren't you picking up??
I hit send before looking back up class was almost over and when it is I'm going over to Nicks house. If he didn't want to talk that was fine I just needed to make sure he was alive

3 hours later

I've been over ever inch of this house... Everything was like it had been when I was here last. There was more Beer bottles around the living room.
I knew if Grace had been here Nick wouldn't have left them around like this .
"Nick?" I call out again knowing I wouldn't hear anything .
I walk around the house feeling alone.
When I was with Nick he had made sure I never felt alone. And looking back even when I hated him he took care of me to.
I sigh walking to Graces room noteing that her Piglet was setting in her bed.
That was more then odd. Nick had been keeping it with him just in case he found her frist. I look around the small room. The walls are a soft pink. I walk over to one of the pictures on the wall I could remember when it was taken.
It was the carnival where Nick had asked me to be his girlfriend it was the fall carnival.

fall carnival. Flashback
Me and Nick had been dating for a few weeks now but he still hadn't asked me to be his. I wasn't really sure what we were.
We walk hand in hand Grace was in her stroller looking around happily she was Dressed in her Halloween costume. She was a mermaid. Nick was wearing a eye patch and I had let Grace put cat ears on me.
"Da!!!" Graces yells pointing to a booth with lights and playing music.
Nick laughs a little smiling looking at me.
"Wanna give it a try?" He asks me I smile at him
"It looks like fun" I smile
Nick punches Grace stroller and we get in the booth and I smiles and we make funny faces me and grace set on Nicks lap he keeps his arm around us. When we're done we get out. Nick looks up at me as he's putting Grace in her stroller and he kisses me softy "Sky will you be my girl?" I smile at him
I don't say anything I just kiss him
end flashback
I run my fingers over the pictures. I wonder where Nick is.
Its not like him to just disappear. I sigh, "where are you Nick?" I ask to no one...

Nick

I stare at the gun... A gun... Pointed at me and my baby girl. This woman really is crazy. What did I do?
"Dada!" Grace almost yells as she hides her face in my chart. She had seen guns at the club Scott shoot it one and she didn't like it. I hold her tight.
"Nicky baby I told you not to come in here" she Pouts making the gun click as she let's back the hammer...

*************************************

Cliff hanger!
Will she shot Nick? Will we ever know who the woman is?
There isn't Manny chapters left
So let me know if you would like to read more about Nick and Grace and Nicks girls lol so book two? Or no?

All rights reserved 2015
Megan Rose Roach