chapter 10

Pan's POV:

I turned around to see Jake and Amber walking back from her new tent. She looked down as she walked as if she was... scared? Why would she be scared here? I planned to bring her here so that she could be free. Free of her past and have a brighter, happier, care-free future.

I put the thought aside as they came closer. I saw Felix also coming towards us and quickly turned to Jake.

"You're in charge"I said.

He nodded his head and left Amber. I looked to Felix.

I started walking towards him and he stopped.

"We need to talk" I spoke firmly.

"What is it Peter?"

"Not here."

I took the lead and began into the forest. I could sense Amber looking at us, but I didn't look back.
•••
When we reached a safe distance, I turned abruptly, stopping Felix in his tracks.

"What's this about, Peter?" Felix questioned. I could tell he was beginning to feel nervous.

"Amber."

"What about her?"

"You can't be with her. We have a past. A past she barely knows about. It's very complicated. But I need to know I can trust you before I can tell you anything.

"I don't understand. Peter I..I love her. I need her."

"Can I trust you or not!"

There was a silence. He was reluctant to answer.

"Yes" he replied, barely over a whisper.

"You know I don't care for anyone. I can't. I have only ever cared for one person. She was here long before you were. I was going to spend the rest of  my life with her here in Neverland. Then she...she left me. She said I was nothing but a child. That everything I wanted.. everything we had was childish. And she left. Forever. But I couldn't forget her. I couldn't let her go. I watched her grow. I watched her start a new family... without even a second thought about me. I watched her have a child. And I watched her die while having that child. Amber... she's that child. I watched her grow up. I watched her struggle. I wanted to help her but I knew I couldn't. What I'm trying to say is... I care about her. And she's mine." I finished with a dark tone.

"Peter she's not yours to claim. She's a human who I happen to love. And you can't just tell me to stay away from her!" Felix screamed getting upset.

A sudden rush of anger went through me. I flicked my wrist and sent him flying against a tree.

"Stay away if you know what's best for you." I said and teleported back to camp.

(A/N)short chapter but at least something happened. oh and TODAY IS ROBBIES BIRTHDAY!!! he is the love of my life and my world❤️❤️anyways I hope you enjoyed!