chapter 4

Peter Pan's POV:

My head perked up when I sensed someone entering my island. No one gets on or off without my permission.

"What's wrong Peter?" Felix asked. I brought him here about a year ago, but I trusted him and he trusted me. My second in command you could say.

"Someone has arrived" I responded with a smirk.

"Shall we welcome the newest visitor?"

"Ahh but you see, I wasn't expecting anyone. Shadow choose this one. I'll have to see this newcomer myself first."

I flew over Neverland in the direction of the beach. I look down to see... a girl? Why would Shadow bring me a girl? They're called lostBOYS for a reason.

As I get closer I am able to make out her facial features better and freeze. My eyes widen when I realize who she is. I land in a tree not far from where she stood. That damn Shadow! He didn't think to inform me that he was advancing in MY plan!

I had been watching her for years, since the day she was born. I wanted to help Amber, but the time wasn't right. Her bastard of a father, I wanted to rip out his heart the moment he laid a hand on her. I wanted to be with her after her father abused her and I wanted to comfort her when her mother died.

When my Wendy died. A single tear rolled down my cheek but I wiped it away knowing that Wendy's death was her own fault.

Amber had just passed the tree I was standing in so I swiftly jumped to the ground behind her. She turned to face me with anger in her eyes.

"Ready to give me some answers?"